Help me find a CD by a great Dublin band (1 Viewer)

Dr R.Love

Hello to all out there. Since stumbling on the Ultra Montanes in a Spanish second hand CD outlet when on holiday a few years ago, I have become a great fan of their music and hoovered up much of the stuff I think they released (four singles with unreleased b-sides, stuff on my_space and so on). However, despite scouring Dublin city for a copy of the 2006 Dirty Blood Saved This Town EP, I can't find one anywhere. Can anyone help? Many thanks, Rob PS: Reckon they shredded venues when playing live...

pleaseletthatbeyourrealnameandprofessionpleaseletthatbeyourrealnameandprofessionpleaseletthatbeyourrealnameandprofessionpleaseletthatbeyourrealnameandprofessionpleaseletthatbeyourrealnameandprofessionpleaseletthatbeyourrealnameandprofessionpleaseletthatbeyourrealnameandprofession

Yep, real name Robert Love (just like a former editor of Rolling Stone magazine but, whilst I have borrowed liberally from his archive for my CV, I ain't he). Not a doctor, but work in the medial arena, hence the moniker. A mate once entered my name into his phone as Love.R and his missus rang me up to see if I was, er, his Love.R...I wasn't, were were just 'friends'.

Hello to all out there. Since stumbling on the Ultra Montanes in a Spanish second hand CD outlet when on holiday a few years ago, I have become a great fan of their music and hoovered up much of the stuff I think they released (four singles with unreleased b-sides, stuff on my_space and so on). However, despite scouring Dublin city for a copy of the 2006 Dirty Blood Saved This Town EP, I can't find one anywhere. Can anyone help? Many thanks, Rob PS: Reckon they shredded venues when playing live...

you can create alerts on http://www.gemm.com, so if one shows up for sale they'll let you know

I suppose in that case gemm would be :

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back