Hellworld Thread (3 Viewers)

Acting like Eoin o'Duffy to protest fine gael.

If i was in the underworld I wouldn't go to the nationally promoted underworld meet up in the public place.

Acting like Eoin o'Duffy to protest fine gael.

If i was in the underworld I wouldn't go to the nationally promoted underworld meet up in the public place.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

At the very least I'd demand they had this track lined up before I made my entrance.

coming together to push us apart.

“If we all got together, if everyone put a bit of work in to help the National Party to get them into the Dáil, our country would be restored, back to helping Irish people.

“No homelessness. No country destroyed with heroin and crack cocaine – the genocide powder.”

yeah the sooner the underworld figures help the nazis crack down on the drugs trade the better.

Looking at her setlists, have to go back to 2018 to find a normal looking gig that isn't somebody's birthday or something. A lot of songs.

The comedown in the crowd after starting with Crazy In Love must be something else. I would be bummed out until Say My Name, which looks about 2 hours later.

not sure if this belongs in hellworld thread or somewhere else...

Washington is Running Israel's Judicial Reform Protests | Semitic Action

Source close to Netanyahu accuses US of funding rallies against judicial overhaul

the basic thesis: the current anti-netanyahu protests are stage-managed by the americans, as a kind of colour revolution, because they’re terrified that the centre of gravity in israel will start to tilt away from america (and, implicitly, towards russia/china). not sure that I buy it, but it does provide a persuasive explanation that fits the facts. meanwhile no matter what happens there’s no good news for the palestinians

They wouldn't want to let that one out of the bottle, those Isreali's are a generation or more deep on beeing radicalised by the US, it'd take the mildest breeze to send them another direction. What they believe is already a fantasy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back