Hellworld Thread (3 Viewers)

yeah, and the number of fucktards who respond with 'BUT CHINA' when there's any talk of climate change action.
stop buying stuff made in china if you think they should act first.

I kinda think the 'but china' should be responded to with

China will clean up their act in the space of about two years when they feel like it. They wont care how many people die in that two years or how it effects the global west. The things that happen in china are not in our scope of politics.

Here's the removal of 1/4 the Irish population from everything they owned and knew - 13 cities to build a power station. IMAGINE, just IMAGINE trying to get that to pass in Europe.

And they're building a massive amount of hydro power generating dams and have been for the last decade. Unfortunately they take a long time to build properly and Chinese dam building safety standards have historically been somewhat lax to say the least, although I'd imagine that they might have learned a bit after having the most disastrous dam failure in the world

I kinda think the 'but china' should be responded to with

China will clean up their act in the space of about two years when they feel like it. They wont care how many people die in that two years or how it effects the global west. The things that happen in china are not in our scope of politics.
Quite a good piece on this from the Novara folks the other week

I mean, when it comes down to it the USA has the worlds highest prison population and an entire culture centered around getting ahead through scamming everyone else and then gloating about it so they're as bad as all the worst bits of China but at least China will actually follow through with climate policy. I'd rather neither of them ruled Ireland but given the choice i'd go with China right now.

Here's the removal of 1/4 the Irish population from everything they owned and knew - 13 cities to build a power station. IMAGINE, just IMAGINE trying to get that to pass in Europe.

Well, a) *cough* the famine, the original markets-will-sort-it-out test case

but a little less ridiculously b) considering the population of China is it really that different to this?

Last edited:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

For all your Ghislaine updates

Patiently waiting Spiked Online's "Elon Musk is a hero for the working class and Bernie Sanders is a PMC woke loser" piece so I can post it in here. Brendan O'Neill don't let me down.

a few days ago a ordered a book from book depository for my wife*
I started clicking through some of the history/ politics suggestions, and came across a 'the jews were the first settlers in scotland' madness - which I made the mistake of clicking into.
ever since I've had a range of suggestions of increasing craziness/dodginess. The below is a particular peach. Its own blurb outs itself as coming from a particular angry white man agenda.

*book in question - not dodgy. <<<<<---- not a nazi

interesting that they seem to imply that antisemitism and conspiracy theorist are synonymous.

Well, surely once people go down the rabbit hole of secret cabals and shadow governments that really run the planet it's only a short hop for a lot of people to "and they're all jews."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back