Hellworld Thread (4 Viewers)

I am indeed. I'm up on the 3rd Floor. Well not right now, I'm at my kitchen table attending a conference.

I am one of the ground floor dwellers (similarly, at home now). Small world.
I figured the combination of references to brains and trinity might mean we're in each others extended network!
Although I come from a research background, my career has morphed more into a project/programme manager/jack of all trades type...

That street could be Portland, Seattle or Vancouver. The three cities I visited when I was in North America last.

when was that?
we stayed in a ropey(ish) area of seattle in 2003 (probably ropey by tourist standards, to be fair) and it was nowhere near that bad.

i need to correct myself, it was vancouver i was referring to.

Same time but there's a whole section of Vancouver where people live in tents, huge problems with Fentanyl etc. Look up East Hastings. Of course it's still Canada so nearly everyone is remarkably friendly.

Same time but there's a whole section of Vancouver where people live in tents, huge problems with Fentanyl etc. Look up East Hastings. Of course it's still Canada so nearly everyone is remarkably friendly.
it was east hastings street we were staying on.

"Between 2015 and 2020, nearly half of all inspections in meat plants detected breaches of labour law relating to pay, working time, inadequate record-keeping and employment permit issues. The inspectorate is also responsible for regulating employment agencies; in the past two years, 1.3% of all agencies were inspected and of these, 40% were non-compliant with wage law."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back