Hellworld Thread (5 Viewers)

Here, word on the street was these fighty bits up north are a result of the local dealers getting a bit angsty since customs are messing up their nice drug supply with their brexity check things.

I'd like to ask @ann post , as a staunch loyalist drug lord, is there any truth to this?

Dude......

You'd be better off telling them to get into fights.

Of course I'm saying this as someone who doesn't really know what the fuck I'm on about.

C'mere @flashback - most schools are much better at dealing with this than they used to be in my day, but the antidote for bullying is usually friends*. Find out who the nice kids in your kids' classes are, invite them for playdates, that kind of thing. Your kids needs allies

* when I was in primary school I found the best antidote for bullying was violence - you don't have to win fights, you just have to be make bullying you too much of a pain in the hole for anyone to bother with it (most kids are so pacifist these days though this might be not be any use to you)

Here, word on the street was these fighty bits up north are a result of the local dealers getting a bit angsty since customs are messing up their nice drug supply with their brexity check things.

I'd like to ask @ann post , as a staunch loyalist drug lord, is there any truth to this?
I was hearing rumors that this would be a source of upset shortly after the vote for brexit passed.

C'mere @flashback - most schools are much better at dealing with this than they used to be in my day, but the antidote for bullying is usually friends*. Find out who the nice kids in your kids' classes are, invite them for playdates, that kind of thing. Your kids needs allies

* when I was in primary school I found the best antidote for bullying was violence - you don't have to win fights, you just have to be make bullying you too much of a pain in the hole for anyone to bother with it (most kids are so pacifist these days though this might be not be any use to you)

Nah. I'm sure they are.

When i was in primary school, violence wasn't really a thing. Second level on the other hand...

Yes plenty articles around mentioning it.

I'm sad to say that was my approach too.
Didn't work in secondary school when I had real townie pyschos to content with. an unpleasant 5 years of my life.

EDIT: Townie Pyscho would be a good band name

I still have a lump in my lip from a punch I received in secondary school, and now and again I bite it painfully when I'm eating. A gift that keeps on giving

there used to be corridor wars in our school, whereby free-for-alls would just breakout spontaneously. during one of them I was pulled to the ground from behind by someone, and understandably I punched back. Long story short I managed to knock out the front tooth of one of the hardest bastards in the school.

he beat me half unconscious a few days later...

good times!

Spose you could go through school getting millenial trophies for showing up and ample emotion support through all the growing process and then land into a job where you are sorrounded by people who grew up in the 60's, 70's 80's etc and find yourself wildly unprepared too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back