Hellworld Thread (1 Viewer)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

LOL that they built a facial recognition scanner to detect that 90% of the class is fucking bored out of their tree 365 days a year. I could have told them that for free.

My favourite reviewer on earth did a teardown on a dyson thing a while back. Coarse but informative.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I don't really see what the big deal is with co-living, in principle - it's more or less identical to the house shares that most single Dublin renters are in.

Oh though hang on ... kitchen space shared by 42 people? Yikes, that'd be pretty awful. Shared by 5 or so people would be fine though

Some architect on twitter did a rendering of 42 people at once in the main space and it looked like a nightclub. There are houses on the road where i live that i swear are bigger than it, and they are for 3 people.

I don't really see what the big deal is with co-living, in principle - it's more or less identical to the house shares that most single Dublin renters are in.

Oh though hang on ... kitchen space shared by 42 people? Yikes, that'd be pretty awful. Shared by 5 or so people would be fine though
What?! That can’t be right...

Max I shared with was 3 others and that was awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back