Hellworld Thread (5 Viewers)

D6nphlOXsAIXe60.jpg

This Irexit investigation.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

A building surveyor’s report found problems with a large number of balconies at the site in 2016, while a fire safety survey last year also found a number of fire-stopping shortcomings.

The private owners say Paul O’Callaghan, a son of hotelier Noel O’Callaghan and a director of SEL, has a clear conflict of interest as one of only two directors on the board of the owners’ management company.

Paul O’Callaghan has denied this, while also saying he would use his position on the board to make sure that owners pay their portion of the €563,350 bill – unless the owners’ management company obtained “compelling” legal advice that SEL should cover it all.

In February, before any private owners were made aware of the issues, Paul O’Callaghan informed the owners’ management company that SEL had already carried out remediation works on the three penthouse apartments it owned and expected the €15,000 cost of this to be paid out of the management company’s sinking fund.

60536829_10156034168935825_8934124444943646720_n.jpg

Maria Bailey, a Fine Gael TD, is suing The Dean Hotel because she fell off one of these swings inside the hotel.

"Her lawyers claim there should have been signs or a member of staff to instruct how to use the swing safely."

WTactualF

How in the fuck did they save 70% plus of their income?

... (reads) ...

They're talking about a month where they spent only $160 on food :eek:

I hope their sex life is good, because there seems to be very few other sources of joy in their lives

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back