Hellworld Thread (1 Viewer)

Lili Marlene

-
Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Thread for posting about our current political "climate". Like the WTF thread except you're not even surprised anymore.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Beggars and charities that collect through donation boxes must already be feeling the pain of the move towards a "cashless society"

Also, we will probably just end up linking to 'humans of late capitalism' for every post .

Thread for posting about our current political "climate". Like the WTF thread except you're not even surprised anymore.

Has to be linked to something they're saving towards too. They need to be worthy homeless. I sort of half see where people who go "they'll just spend it on drink or drugs" are coming from but at the same time living on the street is tough, living on the street with the DTs is really fucking tough.

Benidorm cops probe stag-do Brits who paid homeless man £90 to get head tattoo

'The day of the tattooing I was drunk and £90 for me as someone living in the street is a lot of money.

'When I woke up the next day I realised what I had done.'

He told a Spanish media outlet it was humiliating to have someone else's name stamped on his head for ever, insisting: 'It's not at all nice. When you're in the street, you're hungry and you want to drink something and you can't.

'Then you're given £90 and it's as if you had won the lottery.'

Benidorm Brits launch fundraiser for homeless man paid €100 for face tattoo in stag do prank

Bitcoin’s energy usage is huge – we can't afford to ignore it

Credit Suisse estimate that a bitcoin price of $50,000 – five times its level as I write – would increase the electricity consumption tenfold. And at a bitcoin price of $1.1m, it would be profitable to use almost all the electricity currently generated in the world for mining.

possibly the best explanation of bitcoin I’ve yet seen

Trump visiti.

Gives loads of people on twitter a platform for carving out further their unquestionably ethical stance on fucking everything. Doesn't like trump and has a snappy line is an instant ticket to the beatification of the twitter virtue mob. The catholic church used to have this kind of moral virtue shit going on and now the crowd who look up to that have moved onto right on to the media socialites, setting us up for the same shit for another generation under new colours.

But yeah honestly 'we've changed as a country'..

He relishes in how he can manipulate twitter and we have bought off the plans.

Meanwhile trump bringing his brand of shite here will empower the disgruntled silent right wings, the lads who go to jordan peterson things, the irish racists, the climate deniers and by the time he's here we'll be in full feedback loop mode thinking about nothing useful other than how to get one over on those lads on the other side of the fence that we allowed him to build.

Trump visiti.

Gives loads of people on twitter a platform for carving out further their unquestionably ethical stance on fucking everything. Doesn't like trump and has a snappy line is an instant ticket to the beatification of the twitter virtue mob. The catholic church used to have this kind of moral virtue shit going on and now the crowd who look up to that have moved onto right on to the media socialites, setting us up for the same shit for another generation under new colours.

But yeah honestly 'we've changed as a country'..

He relishes in how he can manipulate twitter and we have bought off the plans.

Meanwhile trump bringing his brand of shite here will empower the disgruntled silent right wings, the lads who go to jordan peterson things, the irish racists, the climate deniers and by the time he's here we'll be in full feedback loop mode thinking about nothing useful other than how to get one over on those lads on the other side of the fence that we allowed him to build.

Attachments

• male-feminists-FcMrq.jpg
    male-feminists-FcMrq.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
ann post/ red red wine/lily marlene is a male feminist libtard because he doesn't have the BALLS to be a real MAN! :)

pence trump.jpg
male-feminists-FcMrq.jpg

;0

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back