Hellworld Thread (4 Viewers)

I mentioned Rosa L's anniversary yesterday and today the office cynic and grump comes over to me and goes. "....Are you center to left Katie?" I went "I don't discuss those things in work.....but what to you think?"

I mentioned Rosa L's anniversary yesterday and today the office cynic and grump comes over to me and goes. "....Are you center to left Katie?" I went "I don't discuss those things in work.....but what to you think?"
If you want to get a sense of the sort of people I work with, my boss’s grandmother turned down Jacob Rees Mogg’s grandfather’s marriage proposal and my other boss’s son goes to the same school as JRM’s kid. They’re nice people but I don’t discuss politics with them and keep that talk for the pub with the other lefties from work.

"Center to left" haha wow

I work with Trump voting ex-marines and gamergaters. The marines are nicer.

I mostly work on my own though so I dunno, I guess you guys are my co-workers. Drinks after work?

If you want to get a sense of the sort of people I work with, my boss’s grandmother turned down Jacob Rees Mogg’s grandfather’s marriage proposal and my other boss’s son goes to the same school as JRM’s kid. They’re nice people but I don’t discuss politics with them and keep that talk for the pub with the other lefties from work.
Dear Jesus Christ. I'm sorry son.

"Center to left" haha wow

I work with Trump voting ex-marines and gamergaters. The marines are nicer.

I mostly work on my own though so I dunno, I guess you guys are my co-workers. Drinks after work?
Going to come in tomorrow wearing my Anti-Fa t-shirt like I did in the passport office once when I heard some racist banter. Lost a LOT of "friends."

They’re nice people but I don’t discuss politics with them
I've never avoided discussing politics in work, but I've very often hidden the extent of my leftie-ness. You're not going to talk someone out of being racist/sexist/reactionary, but sometimes you can get them to moderate their position a bit - if and only if they don't recognise you as The Enemy

In my current workplace everyone is a full-throttle woke snowflake, which is pretty strange too

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back