Hellworld Thread (3 Viewers)

No Bryan Mcfadden, no deal.

Also, fucking hell. I'm cringing as much at the inevitable twitter lols as I am the possible music.

I was only vaguely aware they had split up or gone on hiatus or whatever.

It strikes me that someone is likely to write an article about how their weird non-sexual but still masculine image was in fact forward thinking sexual-futurism that foreshadowed current sexual fluidity trends and the metoo movement by deconstructing standard gender expectations from men.

Well that or someone will go through their lyrics and find a bunch of rapey lines.

Flip a coin.

either way it'll be going straight into this thread.

I was only vaguely aware they had split up or gone on hiatus or whatever.

It strikes me that someone is likely to write an article about how their weird non-sexual but still masculine image was in fact forward thinking sexual-futurism that foreshadowed current sexual fluidity trends and the metoo movement by deconstructing standard gender expectations from men.

Well that or someone will go through their lyrics and find a bunch of rapey lines.

Flip a coin.

either way it'll be going straight into this thread.

"When they sang about flying without wings it was a reference to the individual's ability to chose an identity for themselves regardless of whether they were born with the traditional physical paraphernalia of that identity. Glinner would hate it"

"When they sang about flying without wings it was a reference to the individual's ability to chose an identity for themselves regardless of whether they were born with the traditional physical paraphernalia of that identity. Glinner would hate it"

In hellworld news - one of the writers of flying without wings also works on 'ed sheeran songs'

Ha, well that too but I was thinking more the glistening pristine eeriness of these kind of photos

R-9929268-1488722894-9945.jpeg.jpg

R-8619948-1465400815-7100.jpeg.jpg

I heard a rumour once that a westlife was in supermacs in sligo and tried to skip the queue and was all like 'dont you know who i am' and it led to a confrontation in which some stoner lad hit him with a six pack of dutch in a plastic carry bag.

I really want it to be true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back