Hellworld Thread (6 Viewers)

RE Black Grape - OK thanks for clearing that up.

Black Grape was asked here whether it was him. he criticized the woman for throwing the milkshake but refused to denounce the racist blogger guys despite what they had said.

he was back since but very rarely and not recently.

The First Stylish & Comfortable Signalproof Apparel That Fits Perfectly And Reflects Electromagnetic Waves.
The World's Leading EMF Protective Clothing

The special shielding silver fabric blocks over 99% of HF & LF radiation such as 5G mobile network or WiFi. We use certified and high-quality materials.
BASICS:
√ Pure shielding silver fabric inside
√ Very high screening attenuation
√ Blocks 5G and wide range of EMF
√ Antibacterial, anti-odour & antistatic
√ Improves blood circulation & regulates body temperature
Attenuation: 35~80dB
Shielding Range: 10MHz~6GHz and beyond
Surface Conductivity: <10 Ω/cm
Shielding Efficiency: Blocks 99% of EMF indicated above
This is not a medical device or an item that can cure, treat or prevent any illness or condition. It’s ordinary apparel with extraordinary signalproof abilities. Use it wisely.

Last edited:

The First Stylish & Comfortable Signalproof Apparel That Fits Perfectly And Reflects Electromagnetic Waves.

The special shielding silver fabric blocks over 99% of HF & LF radiation such as 5G mobile network or WiFi. We use certified and high-quality materials.
BASICS:
This is not a medical device or an item that can cure, treat or prevent any illness or condition. It’s ordinary apparel with extraordinary signalproof abilities. Use it wisely.
It's unbelievable

BASICS:
I heard the zippers on that needed special lubrication to maintain full EM Shielding (tm).

It's pretty expensive stuff, it comes as an oil in a tiny applicator. Derived from snakes they claim.

I dunno exactly why... but I've been getting 2008 pre meltdown vibes.

The hyperwealthy are doing their gouging in the upper strata of the markets etc seems to going a little bit suspiciously well, the housing market seems to be frenzied, and things seem to be generally more fucking bonkers than normal despite the fact that there's exactly no reason for all of this.

I dunno.

where I am there is a whole lot riding on this upcoming referendum in september, which would take 300,000 apartments back into public ownership. I’m involved in the campaign — partly because if it fails, this town is fucked

LEAVE ELON ALONE

Should we have a dedicated billionaires thread or would it just be a repeat of this one?

also, i've never read any Douglas Coupland, and really don't want to now, should I? Douglas Copland more like.

LEAVE ELON ALONE

Should we have a dedicated billionaires thread or would it just be a repeat of this one?

also, i've never read any Douglas Coupland, and really don't want to now, should I? Douglas Copland more like.
I can't imagine any of it has aged very well

LEAVE ELON ALONE

Read generation x about 5 or 6 years ago and enjoyed it.
I remember really liking Hey Nostradamus at the time when I read it.
And thinking Microserfs was pretty good
But the Gum Thief was really shit.

I haven’t actually read the article you’ve linked

I've just realised that I met this person, like, a few times. Bizarre. She seemed a bit annoying TBH. Sort of earnest and nerdy, but also a bit motivational shite talkery.

I've just realised that I met this person, like, a few times. Bizarre. She seemed a bit annoying TBH. Sort of earnest and nerdy, but also a bit motivational shite talkery.
Wait, you haven't seen the documentary? Dude, watch the documentary, it's so good!

Elon Musk is the human embodiment of that entire system and frankly until we change that system he deserves to be as rich as he is and we deserve to have to put up with him.

Last edited:
Wait, you haven't seen the documentary? Dude, watch the documentary, it's so good!

Elon Musk is the human embodiment of that entire system and frankly until we change that system he deserves to be as rich as he is and we deserve to have to put up with him.

trueanon had some similar thoughts recently

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back