HELLO April 10th - Official National Census 2011 Thread (1 Viewer)

rettucs

Supporter
Solutions
Post of the week winner: 22nd March, 2013
Why do the census enumerators call around at 10 in the morning when people are in work?

I'm gonna text yer one to tell her the only time she'll get me between now and April 10th is next tuesday evening. Whats the story if I miss this? Do I go to jail or do I just need to go stay in my ma's (or pretend to do so) and get her to put me on the form for her gaff?

I acknowledge the census is important the the enumerators seem like a pack of dopes. The ones up my way in anyways.

No you cease to exist. Or get hit with a €25,000 fine then cease to exist. I love the way everyone on my road avoids the census lady then she posts a thing through the door, they realise she's not the tv lisence spa and they come running out to get it over with, comic gold.

No you cease to exist. Or get hit with a €25,000 fine then cease to exist. I love the way everyone on my road avoids the census lady then she posts a thing through the door, they realise she's not the tv lisence spa and they come running out to get it over with, comic gold.

Well surely the people who are still in the house I'm leaving will still fill out the form. New place is currently vacant so it won't have recieved a form.

my one is doing my head in. I made the mistake of texting her on saturday to arrange to meet her tonight and get the poxy form. She texted me 3 times last night asking why I wasn't in when I said I would be. Then texted me again late last night wondering could she stop by before she went home. I'm feeling slightly stalked. Its hot.

I'd drop them a text to let them know. Otherwise they'll keep bugging the shit out of you. They probably have some way of recording that the house is unoccupied, so let them know and leave them to it.

i ended up being away drinking for the whole weekend at a pub miles away. the woman told me to lie and say i was just at home the whole time. shoulda put The on my form too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back