hellboy thread.. (1 Viewer)

Actually I quite enjoyed Cronicles Of Riddick, its pretty obvious its meant to fit into the Star Wars Universe. in fact the first thing i thought if was this is what Warhammer 40K would look like if George Lucas Directed it. The biggest downfall of the flick was some of the script , Necromongers and Underverse??? what the fuck , cool names are all well and good but please reverse the cheese factor 10.
I think Toby Mcguire made a great peter parker personally, doesnt matter who spiderman was, twas mostly cgi anyway.
The Hulk was Cack.
Best comic book move so far is definatly The First Crow
Or possibly Blade, just cause he was such a minor charactor they could do what ever they liked and create a world around him.

I find the biggest problem with comic book movies is that the directors are all in their late 30's or 40's which means when they read comic books as a child is was all Jack Kirby Fantasic Four goofy cheesy stuff so they assume thats the way the comic books are these days. Chances are they dont even read the books themselves, som assisant does it and gives him the jist of the story so he fills in the gaps with Cheesy Pap. See Spawn for examples. Great Comic, possibly the worst movie ever made

bombidol said:
Best comic book move so far is definatly The First Crow
Or possibly Blade, just cause he was such a minor charactor they could do what ever they liked and create a world around him.
Seen the stuff Rodriguez has done for Sin City?
Looks fuckin' deadly.

Latex lizzie said:
..anyone seen/ heard if its worth going to? or is it another hollywood ruination of a cool comic book....
If you're a die hard fan, you'll like it,
If you're an occasional looker ( and you think hellboy in general is cool), you'll love it. I wasn't disapointed, they stook fairly close to 'Seed of Destruction. ONLY SEE IT IF YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS!!! You'll be confused otherwise!

bombidol said:
havent seen it , im kinda avoiding it. Im dubious about Roders after Once upon a time in mexico
That films had one of the best lines I've heard in ages, Johnny Depp to Cheech Marin "Are you a MexiCAN or a MexiCAN'T?"

Danny.jpg

Danny Trejo

Besides Hellboy and Collaterol I wasn't exactly wowed by the post summer season of movies so far. Super-Size me was pretty disapointing, and Anchormans meant to be pretty lame. Anyone looking foward to the Punisher? John Travoltas in it! Ah Jeez!

saw Hellboy over the weekend.

Was v.good I thought. I would considering purchasing this item

The nazi/rasputin/sword fighting character was awesome.

FancyGoods said:
saw Hellboy over the weekend.

Was v.good I thought. I would considering purchasing this item

The nazi/rasputin/sword fighting character was awesome.
Dude, Rasputin was the baldy baddy. The wind-up clockwork guy with the no-lips was just some crazy nazi (german, not russian)

sheesh, how much attention were YOU paying to the movie?

yes yes I know. but he was controlling the nazi dead guy who would otherwise just be dust
lmd64 said:
Dude, Rasputin was the baldy baddy. The wind-up clockwork guy with the no-lips was just some crazy nazi (german, not russian)

sheesh, how much attention were YOU paying to the movie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back