Heavy Metal Television (1 Viewer)

nuke terrorist

Supporter
by Jesus, I tell ya - if anyone ever brings any of that symphonic black metal, technical grindcore, groove metal, modern progressive metal, melodic death metal, math metal or love metal in me house I won't be responsible for me actions - did ya ever hear the like of it ? pure filth that's all that it is.

this a traditional values household I run here.
if you don't adhere to my gospel of raw, noisy, grindy, thrashy, head bangin' brutality you'll be out on the street fierce quick like.
my house my rules.

for the record the play list for the last half hour plus on HMT:
SACRED REICH live @ Wacken, DANZIG, GWAR, NAPALM DEATH - World Keeps Turning (early 90's), AC/DC - 'HWTH' live with Bon in Arnhem, WHITECHAPEL, ALICE IN CHAINS, LORDI - 'HRH' plus a few other modern things that were really awful.

Anthony

Supporter
Since 2000
Solutions
Website
www.themiddleagesband.com
Yea, a fair bit of shite alright. I like how mixed up it is though. I saw some Italian 80s metal followed by Ministry then two women playing fear of the dark on harps.

prefuse

Heavy metal roulette....this time some band called Sabaton, live. Dodgy, modern euro metal. The singer is dressed like a fitness instructor.

prefuse

All I remember about Tankyrd is that were German & all their songs were about drinking beer.

Benny Cake

Supporter
Solutions
The Locust = could have been any techie screamo shite from the last 25 years. A big thumbs down.
System of A Down - Toxicity which not normally be my bag, but holy shit that's a killer mosh part.
Helloween - Helloween. YESSS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads