Headphone Recommendations (1 Viewer)

Anthony

Supporter
Since 2000
Solutions
Website
www.themiddleagesband.com
I want to get new headphone for my ipod. I've been into a few shops but am scared by the range available and there's no way to try them out. When in doubt, asked Thumped.

It's for an ipod so I'm not looking for Studio Headphones. I hate when headphones pull down on my ears, so are those "round the ear" ones any good/comfortable? What are the most suitable for use when jogging?

thanks xXxXXXxXx

Go for the Sennheiser px100 or px200 ones. Don't know if they're good for jogging but they're grand for a bike when you're hammered. And the sound is excellent.

A friend of mins was talking about a set of cans one day and I thought he was talking about a fine pair of breasts..but no headphones.

He recommends head-fi.org

Go for the Sennheiser px100 or px200 ones. Don't know if they're good for jogging but they're grand for a bike when you're hammered. And the sound is excellent.
decent sound but crap for jogging. you wont hear Darren's guitar with them falling off yer head :)
i curently have some half decent sony in-ears but
personally my fave (before i broke them) were Sennheiser cx500. must get them again when these crap out.
great isolation and right into your eartube so they dont fall out or anything

nothing beats the Dts

10497_image_zoom_beyer_dt100.jpg

They're really great all right.
Loads and loads of dodgy cx300 and 500's on ebay though.
Buy from a shop.

Think I may have bought a pair of dodgy ones on ebay, they were just too cheap. Compaired them to the real thing but didn't notice any difference, sounded great though. Thing is, I had to stop wearing them, found I was hurting my ears and getting too much wax build up, nice. Is that common with all those in-ear types?

Also check TK Maxx, they often have good headphones for very little.

I've never head a pair of in-ear headphones last a year. Something always goes, the left side, the right side, the whole volume just gets weaker. If you fold or wrap them around your mp3 player that makes them worse. What are you meant to do with them in your bag?

I dunno, I think until we have wireless ones, they're a waste of money.

I gone through about 4 or 5 pairs in 3 years!!??!!

The last time i had in ear ones was years ago thinking of getting a pair for walking home from nights out on the piss (my sennheisers are too bulky for comfort in packed pubs) have they sorted out that thing where after you have them for about six months the bass starts to sound like a fart noise yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back