have any of you dona a cash transfer to thomann recently? (1 Viewer)

rampz

yis dont knoe the swift address/ bic code do yis. its a pre requisite for aib customers now doing cash transfers on the internet.

the reason im not using my credit card is just cos id thought id try it this way for a laugh btw.

its actually a legal requirement for everybody now to have the swift and the iban. If you give them an email they should be able to sent it to you.

its actually a legal requirement for everybody now to have the swift and the iban. If you give them an email they should be able to sent it to you.

nice one. they gave me their iban and some kind of sort code but i dont think its right. i guess i could just make a payment on my credit card and do it that way, i was keen to try out aib code card thing.

whatcha buying?

octobans1.jpg

nice one. they gave me their iban and some kind of sort code but i dont think its right. i guess i could just make a payment on my credit card and do it that way, i was keen to try out aib code card thing.

if ya wanna pm me the details i can tell ya whether they're the right ones or not..i worked in foreign payments for a few months so i can tell correct ibans and swifts with my eyes closed:)

if ya wanna pm me the details i can tell ya whether they're the right ones or not..i worked in foreign payments for a few months so i can tell correct ibans and swifts with my eyes closed:)

cool nice one. ill do it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back