Has anyone rooted their Android? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 9
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 2

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Solutions
I want to get rid of all the shite I don't use off my phone...Google + and hangouts and what have you.
I hate the idea of unused junk on any device I own,but rooting seems to be the only way.Seema like it might be a bit sketchy though

Pretty sure that the hastle that you're hunting out will be greater than the hastle of having stuff you don't use on your phone. I would say it would be fun to do, if you don't mind a load of hastle and have loads of time to kill. Plenty of forums out there. Good luck with your new hastle! How to Root Samsung Galaxy S5

I did it .to two phones. First time, I read the instructions and thought "that'll take an hour MAX" and it took about six hours, second time it ended up taking the whole day. It was worth it the first time as the phone had practically no memory at all and stupid apps were using it. With this one I've forgotten if I'm enjoying any benefits from it or not.

I most assuredly do not have a clue what I'm doing

I had enough geeking with the linux experiment.I'll leave Android be

I want to get rid of all the shite I don't use off my phone...Google + and hangouts and what have you.
I hate the idea of unused junk on any device I own,but rooting seems to be the only way.Seema like it might be a bit sketchy though

On my S4 there's the option to hide/disable most of that shit. I've installed custom ROMs before, but decided it's not worth the time in this case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back