Harley Benton! (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 195
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 4
I have too many guitars as it is ..my two harleys are killer though

No Battery use possible.

Personally I'm not a fan of pedals that don't use batteries. Probably because I only use 2 or 3 pedals, maybe 4 maximum, usually none. Not enough for a pedal board.

No Battery use possible.

Personally I'm not a fan of pedals that don't use batteries. Probably because I only use 2 or 3 pedals, maybe 4 maximum, usually none. Not enough for a pedal board.

The half baked environmentalist in me means i moved everything to power supplies a few years ago - batteries are recycled for sure but only at a percentage and they invariably come with some bullshit blister package.

That's cool but looks like it would make the floor even messier.

Anything more than a tuner is tricky for me.

That's cool but looks like it would make the floor even messier.

Anything more than a tuner is tricky for me.

They are super handy to have though. I had a bunch but have some away and think I've only one now.

I used to have distortion- wah- and one other pedal,usually an octave but bought loads over the years.

The floodgates have been open for a while now though.

They are super handy to have though. I had a bunch but have some away and think I've only one now.

I used to have distortion- wah- and one other pedal,usually an octave but bought loads over the years.

The floodgates have been open for a while now though.
I have this channel switcher thing for my "at home" amp. I like what it does but find it a bit of a hassle. I'm envious of people with massive pedal boards and who use them well.

I'm finding the biggest problem is finding a pedal board. Not much choice in Ireland.

Not in desperate need yet so I'll continue my half assed browsing for the time being.

HB update. I was just over with my bro who has 3 HB guitars. I did some tinkering with them all which made them all better.
Tele: good intonation, weird matt neck, fun to play, action was crazy, I dropped it a lot.
Les Paul: very good build, very solid. Personally I didn't like it but that might be a les Paul thing
353/hollowbody thing: Again, very good build, no complaints, proper guitar.

Not sure how they sounded because I was playing through a Blackstar Fly tiny amp, which I LOVED.

Tempted to pick up another HB class D amp. Was thinking of another Block 800 but spotted this lad today. Using the Icepower module again so ya know it'll be decent and I have a nice wee selection of preamps to try with it.

Defo a you know you're getting old when I'm seriously thinking of running two wee class D amps instead of a valve amp.

You get one spine unfortunately. That thing looks nice - EQ bypass ftw.

My amps aren't too bad weight wise so it's more size for travelling and a slight concern about an amp that's well over 50 years old now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back