hardware cases (1 Viewer)

ann post

Supporter
Solutions
hi drummers, where's a good spot to pick up a hardware case?? I need one for mic stands, the rigid plastic box type is what i'm thinking of.

i was hoping that someone might tell me what to avoid. i.e. you can get mic stands in thomann, but they are only mic stands in physical appearance, they need gaffa tape to function after 6 months and are made of rice paper. i dont want to order one off thomann/web for that reason, if there's chards of plastic flying off it or wheels going astray after 6 months then its dead money. if anyone could just lead me to 1-2 brands that they gigged a few years and have no complaints with i'd be happy.

also RE: break neck speed.

i sooo wanted to paste your answer into your own 'cymbals' thread, just to highlight its usefulness.

Why didn't you ask that question instead then? You asked where to buy drum cases, BNS told you where to buy them. He answered your question pretty well. If you want recommendations you'll have ask for them.

Ive two thomann brand mic stands, one medium sized one for hi hat or guitar cab mic & one for bass drum mic. Both are excellent. The rest of my normal mic stands are k&m & they are great too. No need for gaffa tape on any of them & all can be bought for between 15 & 25 euro on thomann.

or see what xmusic have. they're out by the red cow hotel. google map it.

or you could go to blackrock in dundalk. there's a great music shop there. (and a newsagent, and a fish and chip ship!)

forget what its called though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back