7 - No tomorrow

Feisty
Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
On a platform shaped like a HIV positive foetus, a
Website
theppk.com
Everyone's favourite fake Dub had another go at the city he "loves" at the weekend

Dublin May Be A Great City – But It Was An Absolute Disgrace Last Night - Lovin Dublin

Best bit was that he didn't know that we don't celebrate Bonfire Night here.
He edited out this line
"The irony of these 'celebrations' was that it wasn't even Bonfire Night, which is later this week"
Turns out he grew up in Brussels, so he's got a vision of Ireland rather than an experience of it.
He's Dev 2.0 for the tech classes. Comely clickbait improving crossroads traffic. Or something.

While wanting Dublin to be a theme park version of Berlin is a laudable goal, calling for the locking up of anyone that interferes with this grand vision is likely a step too far.
Lighting fires, using fireworks and drinking in public parks are all illegal in Ireland. Put cops on the street and shut everything down before it starts. Lock people up. says good ol' Niall.

This is his thread.

Just saw that WWN is on the case

WWN Opinion: Dublin Would Be Great If There Were No Poor People

Poor people commit shit crimes like stabbing, killing, raping and heroin use. Whereas other people in this city who aren’t poor commit crimes like stabbing, killing, raping and cocaine use. This difference is obvious and startling.

The majority of us are on the same page – we want nice, hand-painted shop fronts and some new apps that help us ignore the obvious problems this country deals with on a daily basis, and poor people are making it impossible to turn Dublin into what it deserves to be – the Berlin of Leinster.

h/t to the stresser

The man is a poor excuse for a cunt.

So what if a few dopes get themselves stabbed or worse?
Sure I was out getting myself stabbed before he was even fucking eating solids..did me no harm.

Bonfire night?

Where the fuck does he think he is?

He should stay the fuck in Ballinteer or wherever the fuck him and his ilk hail from

As one fine gentlemen said elsewhere..the madness of someone who hates Dubin having a site called Lovin Dublin is great...in fact its well on point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back