Harbo "Niall" Harbison (1 Viewer)

I kind of like McGregor tbh
Or respect what he's achieved in anyways - is he off the gargle now or something?

Harbo can still fuck off every day of the week and twice on Sundays
theres this though

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

"
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Flattery will get you everywhere with Trump.

Would likely be significant overlap in their respective fanbases, so he's not doing himself any real harm there

He's not really worth trying to.
I get you.
I just have a fascination with people that can channel their minds & bodies to bend the world to their will.
Like Tom Brady or Serena or Madonna or Ronaldo - just this diamond-hard will to succeed and making it happen.
Plus McGregor somehow did it with that godawful book - The Secret(?!!?) - and by facing and beating a succession of very tough men that wanted to rip his head off.

Seagulls and trawlers, innit?

Obviously, if it turns out he's guilty of these rapes, then there's no defending him.

I get you.
I just have a fascination with people that can channel their minds & bodies to bend the world to their will.
Like Tom Brady or Serena or Madonna or Ronaldo - just this diamond-hard will to succeed and making it happen.

Plus McGregor somehow did it with that godawful book - The Secret(?!!?) - and by facing and beating a succession of very tough men that wanted to rip his head off.
I'm with you on this, but of course the problem isn't the Madonna's and the Conor McGregor's its the 20 lads we all know who are trying to do this and failing miserably and there's no talking to them.

Even in the little world of Prince fandom it's amazing how many of his associates tried to do the solo thing like he did (write, record, play, produce all your stuff yourself) and all stalled. I'm more or less of the opinion that if you're in the position to be able to analyse "that drive" then you don't have it.

Last edited:
I dunno, McGregor has studied a lot of that self help stuff. They were working with Tony Robbins recently. I would say there is a difference between achieving physical goals & creative goals.

apparently there's a self help lady who has worked with a few of the all Ireland winning teams in both codes over the past few years, much sought after.

But ... all of that self-help stuff is total bollocks, right? It's like Santy Claus BELIEVE AND IT WILL BE TRUE. And then if it doesn't happen it was your own fault for not believing enough

I think a lot it's down to intensive focus and huge self belief. I suppose for a lot of people, especially in Ireland, the self belief part is lacking so that's why they go down the self help route.

Conor McGregor has always looked like the most insecure Dublin lad overcompensating to me.

Not to knock his abilities, I just mean in his aggro-ness and how he holds himself. Reminds me of being back in school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back