Happy Valentine's day (1 Viewer)

Had a romantic morning with the chainsaw there. Warmth is secured for a further few weeks. Pretty well positioned to get to level three on maslows hierarchy of needs if the opportunity arises.

Did actually text* that nice lady who's been in touch on and off too, seemed to brighten up her day anyways.

(*she was out of the country so text was the only available medium)

Did actually text* that nice lady who's been in touch on and off too, seemed to brighten up her day anyways.

(*she was out of the country so text was the only available medium)

Totally ghosted after this. On one hand I'm like people can do what they like, it happens, on the other hand I'm like (they were of course, skiing in northern Italy) maybe I should text that sounds terrifying.

Totally ghosted after this. On one hand I'm like people can do what they like, it happens, on the other hand I'm like (they were of course, skiing in northern Italy) maybe I should text that sounds terrifying.
Text her

Maybe not with "That sounds terrifying" - she's gotten hundreds of those

Morelike what are the potential upsides to self-isolation (finishing some Netflix series) or something more interesting than what she's been getting anyways

Good luck

Text her

Maybe not with "That sounds terrifying" - she's gotten hundreds of those

Morelike what are the potential upsides to self-isolation (finishing some Netflix series) or something more interesting than what she's been getting anyways

Good luck
I dunno now, my comprehension of being ghosted is that it's a waste of time to try and breach the ghosting, virus or not.

I'll give it a bit of thought.

I dunno now, my comprehension of being ghosted is that it's a waste of time to try and breach the ghosting, virus or not.

I'll give it a bit of thought.
You're closest to it
But from what I can tell, you're a smart, involved and caring guy.
Maybe she's a wagon tho

Good luck whatever you do

I’m sorry but I,d be leaving it and not texting her.
f she was really interested in you, she’d be writing back.
Either she’s not that in to you, or she likes the idea of keeping you in the background so she has you if she changes her mind.
Probably the first one, as she didn’t sound like a dick.

You're a genuinely lovely guy and deserve better either way.

*Edit, Hives has to repeatedly imply that she’d break my fingers if I kept texting, before I learnt this lesson.

Yous are awful nice.

On reflection I'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt - the potential virus timeline and their work would put them in a position where a super low profile would be the only option till that is off the table. I might drop a text once that timeline is clear (it isn't 14 days since returning yet) and after that I'll retreat from textville.

I was thinking last night if there were any circumstances where I would want to have a relationship.

If the person was exceptionally - kind, good humoured, empathetic, creative, independent, intelligent, liked cool music, had lovely friends and family, looked amazing and somehow still liked me you'd worry for their sanity.

A: Let's just be friends.

not that we planned it that way, but myself and herself hooked up on valentines day a certain number of years ago. was just a matter of timing with the way her previous relationship was ending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back