Happy St.Patty's Day (1 Viewer)

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Solutions
I was working today. Was listening to the radio driving home.. a documentary about London Irish trad music. I inexplicably welled up listening to some story or another. Days like today make me emotional especially when I'm on the motorway and its sunny and a bank holiday.

magicbastarder

Website
stroma.org
i planted the spuds yesterday. helped with some painting in a new gaff a friend has bought today, it's only the second house i've been in since christmas (not including my own)

ilovehoovering

Supporter
Ate boxty for dinner, drank a Porterhouse Imperial stout (delivered by UPS this morning), watched the Mary Wallopers livestream and now watching the Dropkick Murphys (has any band become a bigger embarrassment after a 10/10 first album and 9/10 second?) stream. I'm definitely overcompensating for not living in Ireland.

seanc

Showed up for work. Someone said "Happy Patricks day" to me and my English boss
Boss said "What, you mean Happy terrorism day?"
I said "By that you mean the terrorism of Christianity?"
A short but pointed silence followed.

Maybe that should've gone in the Minor Pleasures thread.

Cormcolash

Website
geocities.com
now watching the Dropkick Murphys (has any band become a bigger embarrassment after a 10/10 first album and 9/10 second?) stream.

Spot on, first album is absolute straight-up street punk classic, second album is great with a bit more of a hardcore slant, after that they can literally just get to fuck haha. I'm lucky that first time I saw them live was basically all first and second album material and it was fuckin classsss

rettucs

Supporter
Solutions
Post of the week winner: 22nd March, 2013
I was working today. Was listening to the radio driving home.. a documentary about London Irish trad music. I inexplicably welled up listening to some story or another. Days like today make me emotional especially when I'm on the motorway and its sunny and a bank holiday.
motorways have that affect on me too

Users who are viewing this thread

21 Day Calendar

Gilla Band
National Stadium
145 S Circular Rd, Saint Catherine's, Dublin, D08 HY40, Ireland
Yule (15 Years)
Dalymount Park
7 Dalymount, Phibsborough, Dublin 7, D07 P2T0, Ireland

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads