Happy Birthday to jane, coraline on 1st September 2008 (1 Viewer)

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Solutions
Today's birthdays!

jane was born on September 1, 1975 (Age: 33)
coraline was born on September 1, 1978 (Age: 30)

Have a good one!

Obama%20Cake.jpg

Thanks. The only people who remembered were those informed by automatic generation.

Even my mammy got the day wrong, although my dad did send his traditional monkey and puppy cards last week, and I got some magazine subscriptions.

I usually like my birthday, but not this year. This year it sucks and I've been no fun lately because everything sucks so much, so I didn't think it was worth organising anything. I'm not really fun enough for anyone to bother turning up, and wouldn't blame folks for staying away.

I want a do-over.

On Saturday I got to fill out a police report, and then got a long and spitty lecture about abortion and how women are liars from some lunatic, after filling out my police report where I got a lecture about how I'm a liar and how if I don't want to be attacked, I should stay home because it's normal for women to be attacked.

Then I had a nice time at the Gas Barbecue. Then yesterday sucked total ass. I had a panic attack and then cleaned the stairs. Today I am exhausted for no apparent reason, apart from still recovering from my panic attack. Happy birthday to me is that I am still chasing the same fucking money I've been chasing since June, and I spent the last of what's in my bank account paying the rent on Friday, and I can't even afford to get a solicitor's letter.

Thanks. The only people who remembered were those informed by automatic generation.

Even my mammy got the day wrong, although my dad did send his traditional monkey and puppy cards last week, and I got some magazine subscriptions.

I usually like my birthday, but not this year. This year it sucks and I've been no fun lately because everything sucks so much, so I didn't think it was worth organising anything. I'm not really fun enough for anyone to bother turning up, and wouldn't blame folks for staying away.

I want a do-over.

On Saturday I got to fill out a police report, and then got a long and spitty lecture about abortion and how women are liars from some lunatic, after filling out my police report where I got a lecture about how I'm a liar and how if I don't want to be attacked, I should stay home because it's normal for women to be attacked.

Then I had a nice time at the Gas Barbecue. Then yesterday sucked total ass. I had a panic attack and then cleaned the stairs. Today I am exhausted for no apparent reason, apart from still recovering from my panic attack. Happy birthday to me is that I am still chasing the same fucking money I've been chasing since June, and I spent the last of what's in my bank account paying the rent on Friday, and I can't even afford to get a solicitor's letter.

Drinks in Shebeen Chic later?

I want a do-over.

To add to all your problems, your post only managed a "Junior High School" rating for readability on this site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back