Happy Birthday, BlackGrape (1 Viewer)

She is the daughter of a corrupted FF phone tapper. Charming.

I don't really care who she is. That man and his little hype man there are early stage facists ticking every box in the early facist playbook. I've no interest in what he is saying or who he is either. It wouldn't matter if charlie haughey rose from the grave to pour a milkshake on someone, its all part of the same outrage economy that chugs along in parallel to reality while real people actually commit to real things in real life. He should delete his online presence and do some community work if he wants to save his fictional interpretation of ireland from the fictional baddies.

I don't really care who she is. That man and his little hype man there are early stage facists ticking every box in the early facist playbook. I've no interest in what he is saying or who he is either. It wouldn't matter if charlie haughey rose from the grave to pour a milkshake on someone, its all part of the same outrage economy that chugs along in parallel to reality while real people actually commit to real things in real life. He should delete his online presence and do some community work if he wants to save his fictional interpretation of ireland from the fictional baddies.

Condoning violence seems very fascist to me but we won't let these little facts get in the way of your arrant hypocrisy.

Condoning violence seems very fascist to me but we won't let these little facts get in the way of your arrant hypocrisy.

You are desperate to turn the attention off that man and his little hype man.

Why? Why are you spending your time defending this man? are you a fan? Have you been sucked in? Do you think all those pretend baddies are real? What stake have you in this that you care to push the attention off the man doing live videos in public inciting hatred?

You are desperate to turn the attention off that man and his little hype man.

Why? Why are you spending your time defending this man? are you a fan? Have you been sucked in? Do you think all those pretend baddies are real? What stake have you in this that you care to push the attention off the man doing live videos in public inciting hatred?

Nice deflection but I am merely pointing out your crass fascist hypocrisy again, condoning violence and banning free speech.

Folks, ann post is an avowed supporter of racist apartheid Israel btw.

Nice deflection but I am merely pointing out your crass fascist hypocrisy again, condoning violence and banning free speech.

Folks, ann post is an avowed supporter of racist apartheid Israel btw.

How about the freedom of speech of the asylum seekers the western world has bombed out of their homes who have just about every human right taken off them so your man there hiding behind a laptop in carrick on shannon can talk about burning down the the glimmer of hope of a roof over their head to inflate his cyber ego and circle jerk with everyone else whos falling for his tripe.

The milkshake was a trendy move, i've clarified my opinion on that already.

Since you've been reduced to name calling at this point and a bit of national school level trolling I'm not going to engage with you on this again. But I always give the same advice, if you find yourself defending some webcam warrior living in a false internet sphere of fear of hate. get off the internet and work in the community.

If you troll respond to this I'll just be blocking you. I've already given you more time than you deserve.

How about the freedom of speech of the asylum seekers the western world has bombed out of their homes who have just about every human right taken off them so your man there hiding behind a laptop in carrick on shannon can talk about burning down the the glimmer of hope of a roof over their head to inflate his cyber ego and circle jerk with everyone else whos falling for his tripe.

The milkshake was a trendy move, i've clarified my opinion on that already.

Since you've been reduced to name calling at this point and a bit of national school level trolling I'm not going to engage with you on this again. But I always give the same advice, if you find yourself defending some webcam warrior living in a false internet sphere of fear of hate. get off the internet and work in the community.

If you troll respond to this I'll just be blocking you. I've already given you more time than you deserve.

Utter utter hypocrisy again, pity your faux concern doesn't extend to the Palestinians who are
bombed into oblivion on an almost daily basis in Gaza by the racist apartheid state of Isreal.

Utter utter hypocrisy again, pity your faux concern doesn't extend to the Palestinians who are
bombed into oblivion on an almost daily basis in Gaza by the racist apartheid state of Isreal.

Well here is the point that I block this user. They know what they are doing, and its pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back