Haiti Benefit: Andy Irvine, Spook, Mumblin' Deaf Ro, The Hounds & Big Monster Love (1 Viewer)

Foggy

Haiti Benefit Concert

Whelan's, Sunday Feb 14th

Andy Irvine (Planxty, Patrick Street, Mozaik)
The Spook of the Thirteenth Lock
Mumblin' Deaf Ro
The Hounds
Big Monster Love

details of tickets & charity to follow

Re: Haiti Benefit: Andy Irvine, Spook, Mumblin' Deaf Ro, The Hounds & Big Monster Lov

wow, fanstastic lineup.

I think thats midlake night (I shall buy a ticket nonetheless)

kudos foggy. I hope this sells out quickly

Re: Haiti Benefit: Andy Irvine, Spook, Mumblin' Deaf Ro, The Hounds & Big Monster Lov

Haiti Benefit Concert

Mumblin' Deaf Ro
The Hounds
Big Monster Love

details of tickets of charity to follow

great lineup. and something for me to do on valentines day.

i've been hearing via facebook that something might be on in belfast for the nordies on january 31st.

Deadly. Fair play.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

valentines day charity romance

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

wow, fanstastic lineup.

I think thats midlake night (I shall buy a ticket nonetheless)

kudos foggy. I hope this sells out quickly

clashes with dickie rock too

good work fellas.

tickets on sale now at www.tickets.ie/foggynotions and WAV box office [1890 200 078 - opens 4pm on Saturdays] at €15 (including booking fee)

www.tickets.ie and WAV have both agreed to donate the full booking fee (minus VISA charges) to the charity we're collaborating with.

more info on the agency to follow

Awesome, ill be back in the country by then

Haiti Benefit Concert

Mumblin' Deaf Ro
The Hounds
Big Monster Love

details of tickets & charity to follow

Great line up.

lovely line up!

this is not meant as a pop at any well intentioned venue/promoter at all, but maybe it's worth exploring if a proportion of the bar money generated from the night can be donated aswell?

this is not meant as a pop at any well intentioned venue/promoter at all, but maybe it's worth exploring if a proportion of the bar money generated from the night can be donated aswell?

an excellent idea. it might happen too. when corpo did a gig in aid of aware in late 2008, whelans waved the venue rental fee. decent.

so reclusive that i've seen you every time i've been in dublin recently.

so anyways:

A: is there a parking facility near whelans???

B: does anyone have a couch to spare?? i dont mind taxing people in and out of home so long as i have a couch that i can have a can on before i crash out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back