hag's thread - NO ONE ELSE! (1 Viewer)

hag said:
what's a frump? what does flappy bitch mean?
sigh, didnt they teach you anything in school?

this is an example of a frump:

uno1-vi.jpg

and a flappy bitch is the kind of bitch that walks around, knees inward, elbows raised, wrists contorted, bitching.

Jaysis lads

Ro, I think you are incorrect in deeming the thread a straightforward copy of Hector's...it did have some extra sauce now to be fair...and would have been quite amusing had it turned out like he said (though, of course, not as funny as Hag's thread just having the one post and no-one else bothering to post on it)

Hag, why on earth did you react so ferociously? Why does Ro's soh bug you so? Actually, don't answer those...just this...I woulda thought you'd be all for freedom of expression and whatnot (I'm not presuming to know you, but I'm fairly sure I recall you espousing such values in the past - I could be wrong mind)...but then you start acting like a humour fascist...????:confused:

Jimmy Magee said:
Jaysis lads

Ro, I think you are incorrect in deeming the thread a straightforward copy of Hector's...it did have some extra sauce now to be fair...and would have been quite amusing had it turned out like he said (though, of course, not as funny as Hag's thread just having the one post and no-one else bothering to post on it)

Hag, why on earth did you react so ferociously? Why does Ro's soh bug you so? Actually, don't answer those...just this...I woulda thought you'd be all for freedom of expression and whatnot (I'm not presuming to know you, but I'm fairly sure I recall you espousing such values in the past - I could be wrong mind)...but then you start acting like a humour fascist...????:confused:
errrr... ok, this has been going on for a while. read the long post on the supporters forum. you'll see he makes several snipes at me and tries to imply that i am ms.b.haven and veryslowey. he's been doing this for ages. today, he started this up again. i'm not claiming to know him but i don't like what i've seen so far. and that's ok, i'm allowed have these feelings. my guts have never been wrong. then when i ask him a straight question, he hides behind liadain. i dunno, again, it must be me. as an aside, his jokes are not funny unless they're part of a biggger act which i'm unaware of. so, am i grounded?

hag said:
errrr... ok, this has been going on for a while. read the long post on the supporters forum. you'll see he makes several snipes at me and tries to imply that i am ms.b.haven and veryslowey. he's been doing this for ages. today, he started this up again. i'm not claiming to know him but i don't like what i've seen so far. and that's ok, i'm allowed have these feelings. my guts have never been wrong. then when i ask him a straight question, he hides behind liadain. i dunno, again, it must be me. as an aside, his jokes are not funny unless they're part of a biggger act which i'm unaware of. so, am i grounded?
Which post is this? Snipes are one thing...but if he thinks you're mbh or vs, and you're not (I have no idea), he's just incorrect...it's not a crime like.

To be fair, you did make a really big deal out of not likin his sense of humour...but you're the first to appeal to "to each his own" when someone doesn't get ono your gags...just sayin' like

hag said:
i can't stop getting a mental picture of ro crouching down behind my diminutive frame and hag going 'you know, i can see you down there. i'm six foot one' :D

Super Dexta said:
i can't stop getting a mental picture of ro crouching down behind my diminutive frame and hag going 'you know, i can see you down there. i'm six foot one' :D
im 6'2" and 1/2. that's a helluva image.

Jimmy Magee said:
Which post is this? Snipes are one thing...but if he thinks you're mbh or vs, and you're not (I have no idea), he's just incorrect...it's not a crime like.

To be fair, you did make a really big deal out of not likin his sense of humour...but you're the first to appeal to "to each his own" when someone doesn't get ono your gags...just sayin' like
hey, i just wish the guy would mind his own business. ok, first it was the girls making a leap from me not liking how people get sucked into the idea that they *need* to wear make-up to my all-out fear of women expressing themselves. now it's you saying my dislike of your pal's noseyness and bad jokes may as well be a cry for an end to free speach. i don't give a shit what he says, as long as he gives up this idea of trying to expose me as ms.b.haven and veryslowey. it's pretty tiresome and is just plain inaccurate. be honest, no one else here thinks i'm those people, yet he does. unobservant? bad detective? your guess is as good as mine. and if someone claims you're ripping someone off, and you're not, you're going to say something. he should have had no need to try to expose me as a fraud (???), yet he still tries on a regular basis. who's got the problem?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back