hag's thread - NO ONE ELSE! (1 Viewer)

Super Dexta said:
SHUT UUUUUUUUUUPPPPP
the pair of yez. yous are both lovely. now stop.
it's a personality clash, dextra. i really don't like this guy, he reminds me of a randy puppy, constantly running into walls and jizzing on people's legs with some weird dream of becomming an online detective...

hag said:
it's a personality clash, dextra. i really don't like this guy, he reminds me of a randy puppy, constantly running into walls and jizzing on people's legs with some weird dream of becomming an online detective...
i like him. as a valued friend, please respect my wishes.

Super Dexta said:
i like him. as a valued friend, please respect my wishes.
what, that we stop niggling? he started it. he actually believes that i'm veryslowey and ms.b.haven, that fits with his idea of me. can you see how that makes me dislike him? i dunno, he just doesn't seem very smart, that's all. and he'd really like to expose me so that everyone will have the same opinion of me that he does. that's exactly what he's trying to do. try sort him out if you can.

hag said:
what, that we stop niggling? he started it. he actually believes that i'm veryslowey and ms.b.haven, that fits with his idea of me. can you see how that makes me dislike him? i dunno, he just doesn't seem very smart, that's all. and he'd really like to expose me so that everyone will have the same opinion of me that he does. that's exactly what he's trying to do. try sort him out if you can.
ah go on outta that. don't rise to it.

Super Dexta said:
ah go on outta that. don't rise to it.
instead of asking me not to rise to it, why not ask him what his reasons are for doing it in the first place? seriously, there's a flawed character trait here, and it's not mine.

hag said:
instead of asking me not to rise to it, why not ask him what his reasons are for doing it in the first place? seriously, there's a flawed character trait here, and it's not mine.

wah wah wah.

We've never even met or spoken.

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
wah wah wah.

We've never even met or spoken.
bingo! so why this...???

"he actually believes that i'm veryslowey and ms.b.haven, that fits with his idea of me. can you see how that makes me dislike him? i dunno, he just doesn't seem very smart, that's all. and he'd really like to expose me so that everyone will have the same opinion of me that he does. that's exactly what he's trying to do."

you can do it, give me a straight honest answer!

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
As I told you before, i don't have to answer your questions. Don't make me dig up a link to that thread too.
right, so i'm trying to engage you in normal conversation and you're saying you don't have to answer my questions. fair enough. all i was asking is what you have against me and why you are so convinced that i'm ms.b.haven and veryslowey.

aoifed said:
Can I just say one thing can I? Ahem, has anyone noticed the way dudes are much bigger bitches on Thumped than ladies? I'm just saying is all.

Carry on boys.
girls are just more cunning about their bitching.

aoifed said:
Can I just say one thing can I? Ahem, has anyone noticed the way dudes are much bigger bitches on Thumped than ladies? I'm just saying is all.

Carry on boys.
haha, I think a more apropraite name for this section would be the BOYS vs GIRLS section.

Anyways its mainly hag being a big oul flappy bitch. gerrof!

ps. girlz r smelliez *snort* huhuhuuuhuhhuhuhuhhhuhuhhhhhhuuuuuhaaahh

Wavioli said:
haha, I think a more apropraite name for this section would be the BOYS vs GIRLS section.

Anyways its mainly hag being a big oul flappy bitch. gerrof!

ps. girlz r smelliez *snort* huhuhuuuhuhhuhuhuhhhuhuhhhhhhuuuuuhaaahh
brilliant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back