guys: penises (1 Viewer)

sometimes i want to cut someone else's off and adopt it as my own

having a cock must be BRILLENT

Super Dexta said:

i was checking out a piercing mag/website that I hadn't looked at in years. the things some people do to their cocks. I tell you.

Super Dexta said:

i'd like to have a clit. you know nothing really happens when you point the shower head at your mickey. i mean, it tingles slightly but that's about it.

you like saying 'cock', don't you... :p

hag said:
jerry springer the opera just opened in bristol...

funny thing is that opera was in my head when i wrote that reply. the opera was on the tv the other night. total shit of course. but I watched the documentary beforehand

broken arm said:
funny thing is that opera was in my head when i wrote that reply. the opera was on the tv the other night. total shit of course. but I watched the documentary beforehand
you're shitting me? the jerry springer opera on tv? holy crap.

hag said:
you're shitting me? the jerry springer opera on tv? holy crap.

Yeah, they only fuckin showed it on BBC2! It was like the most complained about programme in the BBC's history. The producer that scheduled it quit his job today! I saw a bit of it, shite until they all started singing "Jesus must die" and a six foot crucifix came down suspended from the ceiling, that made me laugh!

Jesus was a cock-sucking Jew from Galilee
Jesus was just like me
Jesus was just like me
A homosexual nymphomaniac
Walking the streets of Galilee
Walking the streets of LA
Looking for a place to stay
Until a man in a shit-coloured cadillac came by and said...

Cormcolash said:
Yeah, they only fuckin showed it on BBC2! It was like the most complained about programme in the BBC's history. The producer that scheduled it quit his job today! I saw a bit of it, shite until they all started singing "Jesus must die" and a six foot crucifix came down suspended from the ceiling, that made me laugh!
not exactly...

A BBC Radio 3 producer has resigned in protest at the corporation's broadcast of Jerry Springer - The Opera, saying it offended his Christian beliefs.

Antony Pitts quit after watching the show, saying: "The blasphemy was far, far worse than even the most detailed news reports had led me to believe."

The corporation received 47,000 complaints before it broadcast the hit musical on BBC Two on Saturday. The BBC said it considered every show's potential for offence before broadcast.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/tv_and_radio/4167391.stm

hag said:
i'd like to have a clit. you know nothing really happens when you point the shower head at your mickey. i mean, it tingles slightly but that's about it.

I'm with hag on this one. Sorta.

Having a clit would make it easier to have a crafty wank on the bus (unless you're a screamer that is...)

And washing machines make cheap alternatives to sex toys.

Wouldn't mind a pair of thruppenies either, just for a day.

Me = :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back