Guerilla Advertising (1 Viewer)

nine

So i'm walking down Robson street in Vancouver last night,one of the "shopping" areas.It's aroung 8.30 on a friday evening and the place is packed with people consuming like it's about to go out of fashion.

I see this big crowd of people crowded around a bunch of guys with decks set up and a breakdancing mat layed out,i'm thinking great,lets have a look at this.

They seem to be on a break when i get there,but then one guy gets everyones attention and says the following
"You guys are probably wondering what we're doing here,well,we're here to try out this new shoe!"
He holds up the latest innovation from Nike called "Presto".Then they proceed to show everyone what the shoe can do.At this point the vomit is at the roof of my mouth and i have to get out.

This is the next level of marketing,culture is being hijacked and played out right in front of us,in real time,to push a new product.

!bog :mad:

Last year at the bridge of Peace Graff Jam, VOP Crew came over from London, they got a load of money from boxfresh so they painted their production with 15 foot boxfresh logo's incorporated. Plenty of Irish writers could have done a better job but it all comes down to the money in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back