GUAPO + Japanese New Music Festival (1 Viewer)

erm...

!ironyyy !ironyyy !ironyyy !ironyyy !ironyyy !ironyyy !ironyyy !ironyyy !ironyyy !ironyyy

Originally posted by madouva
By how much? 25%?
Required balls. Ho ho.

Get yer mits off me David...
I mean Ralph...!!!

aye, i've been lucky over the years, pretty much most bands i've wanted to put on, i've been able to... with the gigantic exception of don caballero... ruins is a big one for me, as would be the ex. there's the boredoms as well. but i am actually working on the ex...

That's pretty clever, getting 5 bands from 4 people.

Super Rock!

Giveamanakick have balls. Big ones.

Ruins are one the greatest bands ever. But also one of the shyest. So go and see them but make no sudden movements.

Originally posted by Buckrake
Ruins are one the greatest bands ever. But also one of the shyest. So go and see them but make no sudden movements.

Ruins is really good - i'm psyched to see them. Check out shit like lightning bolt, guapo and hella but not USA IS A MONSTER (cos they're weak as fuck) if you're into that kind of duo shit. actually - the first hella album is great and everything else they've released has been kinda eh weak as fuck. oh well.

also morello is irelands most SECTARIAN band!!!
perhaps they could play?!

andy

yeah, you talk like you know shit. saw hella in austin, fucking unfuckingbelieveable. got all their shit after the show and it turns out you're as weak as fuck. except when i didn't break your glasses. jesus, that was so funny :)

Originally posted by RAD-ALARM
Ruins is really good - i'm psyched to see them. Check out shit like lightning bolt, guapo and hella but not USA IS A MONSTER (cos they're weak as fuck) if you're into that kind of duo shit. actually - the first hella album is great and everything else they've released has been kinda eh weak as fuck. oh well.

Originally posted by AlphaRelish
hello.

Guapo

who likes GUPO out there? i'm putting on a show for them in may and i can't think of anyone who's got the balls to support them. anyone think they got the balls? they'd have to be pretty big, heavy and unusually shiny.

do XKNIFEDX have anything recorded that i might hear?

thanks.

p.s. boxes, papercop and wormholes need not apply...

Just get Fozzy to do it - www.fozzyrock.com

Hi Haggy. I think my new band have the balls required to support the music band you mentioned a while ago. They're called "Ebola Rape Squad" and it features me on a coat hanger in the womb of a classically trained but heavily pregnant pig. Our first single is called "Labyrinth of Love (I found the way)". Looking forward to the gig with great happiness and hope.

Plog Roar

Originally posted by AlphaRelish
yeah, you talk like you know shit. saw hella in austin, fucking unfuckingbelieveable. got all their shit after the show and it turns out you're as weak as fuck. except when i didn't break your glasses. jesus, that was so funny :)

holy. shit.

it's good to see heads like vince posting up in this piece again - for a while there this place was like a circus.

keepin it '00.

andy

ps - i'd say hella are rapid live. but that song with de singin! s'funny.

hey vin,

that sounds super. see you then!!!

hag

Originally posted by Vinnie
Hi Haggy. I think my new band have the balls required to support the music band you mentioned a while ago. They're called "Ebola Rape Squad" and it features me on a coat hanger in the womb of a classically trained but heavily pregnant pig. Our first single is called "Labyrinth of Love (I found the way)". Looking forward to the gig with great happiness and hope.

Plog Roar

Guapo are deadly, the drummer looks like he's a loony and the bassist looks like he'd nick anything.
Yeah, Scientific Bong have the stones to support them, Nerdlinger supported them before so we's got History!

Just updated www.AlphaRelish.com... If you go to the 'shows' section and click on the 'Japanese New Music Festival' link, you'll get a biog of all the bands playing and beside their names is a link to a video which you can download and watch! Yes, a RUINS video!!! :) (thanks joss)

Get the Satan Clause to reform and support Guapo.

Vin, I thought the name of the band was 'E-Bow the Rape Squad', no?

I think my new band 'Down Syndrome Hymen Crusher' have the balls to support Guapo, btw. How about a triple bill?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back