GROUPER / JOHN WIESE / BOYS OF SUMMER / OVER / WHOK DJs - Fri 30th Oct (1 Viewer)

Wow, I actually thought Grouper was amazing! I found it better with my eyes closed, just letting the sound was over me. Beautiful stuff! Kinda finding it hard to put into words actually.

Boys of Summer ruled ass as always, but this time they ruled more than ever. Was seriously impressed. Could have listened to them all week.

John Wiese was good. Some weird noises in sync with repo man visuals made me laugh too.

Had loadsa fun. Thanks Skinny Wolves!

Giggle from the back of the room.

Sound of a can cracking open.

Grouper was pretty boring, she was playing a tape and barely singing/playing over it. Sounded lovely but just wasn't impressed. Give me a record of that over watching her. John Wiese was good but I couldn't fous on it at all, was far too interested in the film playing. Boys Of Summer were pretty amazing. Hadn't seen the new 3 man unit and was amazed. The visuals for them synced up perfectly too.

The more I think about it, I really REALLY regret not picking up some of that Grouper vinyl now. Anywhere in town have any?

i enjoyed papercut, mad eye wobble frequencies! the film behind wiese was totally distracting alright. second time i've seen BOS and wasn't that impressed, i bought he album though so i'll give that a spin and see if i can dig it. grouper was ok i thought.

i enjoyed papercut, mad eye wobble frequencies!

Why thank you! :) Yeah it was pretty intense frequency-wise. At one point my mixer started to shake off to the side the case it was sitting on. The whole stage was shaking too. My legs were kinda numb after from the vibrations. Good times.

ah is that you chutters! nice one. we can have a natter about the drone the next time!

Damn right! If I'd known you were gonna be there I would have said to come up and say hey. We'll need to get this Drone supergroup on the go one we get them yokes built :)

Why thank you! :) Yeah it was pretty intense frequency-wise. At one point my mixer started to shake off to the side the case it was sitting on. The whole stage was shaking too. My legs were kinda numb after from the vibrations. Good times.

Gary you should call the next Papercut release "Good Vibrations"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back