GROOM // YEH DEADLIES // BEWLEYS // THURS 9th JULY (1 Viewer)

Kid Lovebeach

Website
nickthinks.wordpress.com
3678342617_db77fcc0e5_o.jpg

yes!

groom

&

yeh deadlies

bewleys cafe theatre, grafton st

thursday 9th of july 2009

adm: €8 doors: 8.00pm

places limited to 50, minus the band members and soundman, so let's just say 40.

pop music

http://www.myspace.com/groomtheband

http://www.myspace.com/yehdeadlies

>bump<

There are 40 places at this gig. We're not using tickets. People can, of course, just show up and pay at the door. But Bewley's tends to fill up quickly, and we know that there are a good few people who definitely want to go, so the way it'll work is as follows.

We'll have a 'reserve-a-chair' list. If you think you're going, you can get in touch with us in whatever way suits you - e-mail, phone, text or pm. Probably the easiest way to do it is to confirm attendance via the Facebook group. We'll stick your name down on a list, which means you're more or less guaranteed a place.

Doors open at 8.30, and the Yeh Deadlies are on at 9 sharp. If you're on the list, and you're not there by 9, your place will go to someone else. Fair?

Doors: 8.30
Admission: 8 euros
Yeh Deadlies: 9.00 pm
Groom: 10.00 pm

>bump<

There are 40 places at this gig. We're not using tickets. People can, of course, just show up and pay at the door. But Bewley's tends to fill up quickly, and we know that there are a good few people who definitely want to go, so the way it'll work is as follows.

We'll have a 'reserve-a-chair' list. If you think you're going, you can get in touch with us in whatever way suits you - e-mail, phone, text or pm. Probably the easiest way to do it is to confirm attendance via the Facebook group. We'll stick your name down on a list, which means you're more or less guaranteed a place.

Doors open at 8.30, and the Yeh Deadlies are on at 9 sharp. If you're on the list, and you're not there by 9, your place will go to someone else. Fair?

Doors: 8.30
Admission: 8 euros
Yeh Deadlies: 9.00 pm
Groom: 10.00 pm

that's a window of half an hour people. look sharp.

This gig was completely amazing. Both bands were terrific. By far the most enjoyable Groom show I've seen and I've enjoyed their gigs before.
And the Yeh Deadlies too... I'm a big fan of Padraig's guitar playing.
Anyway, it was very good.
All the best now.

Great gig guys, very much enjoyed both sets, what Moods said.

The Groom cover version was a nice little encore.

The boy enjoyed both bands very much too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back