Groom say good bye (1 Viewer)

snakybus

Website
www.breakingtunes.com
I'm sorry to announce that Groom are to break up! We're going to play a penultimate gig at the kid-friendly Popical Island 5th Birthday all-dayer, which is on this coming Saturday and features loads of deadly bands (see link below).

So, for folks with kids, if you plan to go to that we're on early-ish. And then we'll do a farewell gig on March 7th in the Pop Inn on Little Britain Street.

It'd be great if folk could make it to one of these and give us a proper old send-off to celebrate what has been a very enjoyable 10 years.

Oh and :(

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

WTF?

Did not see that coming ... :(

Fuck it thats what happens.Good luck to ya's all moving forward.

What time are ya's on at on Saturday?I might try bring my little one in

I'm sorry to announce that Groom are to break up! We're going to play a penultimate gig at the kid-friendly Popical Island 5th Birthday all-dayer, which is on this coming Saturday and features loads of deadly bands (see link below).

So, for folks with kids, if you plan to go to that we're on early-ish. And then we'll do a farewell gig on March 7th in the Pop Inn on Little Britain Street.

It'd be great if folk could make it to one of these and give us a proper old send-off to celebrate what has been a very enjoyable 10 years.

Hey, can you bump that "Why do we do this?" post you did?

Ah jaysis Snaky, sorry to hear that. That's crap news altogether.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back