Good Riddance - thumped quitters (1 Viewer)

thumped has become the junior c team of the irish music snob internet experience.

apart from catles knackers/urinal/sex story. had a similar vision at the 'big day out' in galway 13 years ago.

i dont know.

it's probably the tweet-o-sphere or some such shite - thats where the senior squad hang out.

were all hairy arses, beer bellies, and carrying our gear in dunnes stores bags.

If only I was writing a thesis again I'd be all over Thumped procrastinating the fuck out of it. Alas employment has robbed me of my favourite pass times; wanking off to bratz dolls while abusing Animal Collective and calling Joanna Newsome a strangled cat throated shitehawk.
on the very day I bump this thread Animal Collective announce a Dublin gig. Uncanny.

They were talking about Animal Collective on BBC6 a few weeks ago. A real "where do I know that name from?" moment.

Fairplay though.

congrats Edel. I can't remember what her handle here was.

I'm starting to see a trend though. Leave thumped and you achieve instant celebrity status. First MDR, now Edel.
This is amazing, so inspiring! Its always been my dream to write a children's book, maybe I can still manage that as a mama too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back