good reads (1 Viewer)

Anarcho Munk

Threads
Ah cool. Definetly gonna sign up for this. I just bought The Idiot by Dystokevsky (spelled wrong) Candide and Other Stories by Voltaire and Silas Manner by George Eliot all for 12 euro. Bargain!

diauhdiad?

Supporter
Threads
do yous add the same book to more than one shelf or keep it strictly one shelf for a book? ive been adding mine to more than one but now am not sure its a good idea. i know that it doesnt really matter.

Lili Marlene

Wanna Get Out
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Person I work with keeps liking quotes on this:

“She began to see that character is a better possession than money, rank, intellect, or beauty, and to feel that if greatness is what a wise man has defined it to be, 'truth, reverence, and good will,' then her friend Friedrich Bhaer was not only good, but great. ” — Louisa May Alcott

“You don’t need scores of suitors. You need only one… if he’s the right one. ” — Louisa May Alcott

“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.”
E.E. Cummings

diauhdiad?

Supporter
Threads
Hmmm, what was said here?

Is this worth joining anyway? I see it occasionally when wanting a review of a book, apart from that is it just a case of ticking off the books one has read?
I love it for ticking off the books that I've read, I like having a list. The recommendations throw up interesting looking things from time to time too. The reviews are fairly rubbish but better than YouTube

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads