Good Morning Thumped! (1 Viewer)

Scientician 0.8

Supporter
Contributor
Wake up and smell the coffee. :)

Coffee%20Lover.jpg

Why'd you give up coffee man?
I'm on me second cup.

Morning people. I had a nice white hot chocolate this morning. Not as nice as previous i've had.

i hope you all have a wonderful friday. almost 4 weeks since i had a coffee!

I haven't had a coffee 2002 and before that was 1998. Me and coffee just don't get on very well. Coffee's kinda the reason I became vegetarian.

you're might have to explain the whole coffee abstinence/vegetarianism thing in more detail there, moose.

also, mornin'. s'gonna be a lonnng day. going to rimlick for the ooal madness tonight though so yay.

So you're getting into the swing of the whole morning thing?

I'm leaving the gaff now. That new cap pas cap vid is pretty deadly isn't it?

I am or trying. It's bloody hard. Also good to realise that by going to bed at midnight I won't miss anything too interesting between 12.01 and 4am.

What's with all the cheerfulness?

Haven't you heard there's a recession and we're all going to be homeless this next next year

you people

you're might have to explain the whole coffee abstinence/vegetarianism thing in more detail there, moose.

also, mornin'. s'gonna be a lonnng day. going to rimlick for the ooal madness tonight though so yay.

Well I got sick the last time I drank coffee but wasn't sure if that was the reason or whether it was dodgy uncooked meat, I had just eaten some suckling pig in the back arse of Bali. I then stopped eating meat to help me recover and never looked back.

Basically if I hadn't of gotten sick I probably wouldn't have given up meat, although I had been thinking about it at the time. Does that make sense?

What's with all the cheerfulness?

Haven't you heard there's a recession and we're all going to be homeless this next next year

you people

GDH (Gross Domestic Happiness) is soaring though as people eschew the hollow trappings of hypermaterialism for an informed neo-global spiritual being.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back