Good Morning Thumped! 2013 Edition. (1 Viewer)

I've not yet been to bed. Had my first proper migraine in about 2-3 years yesterday and spent the day locked in a dark room, slowly weeping. Nearly passed out when I tried to have a cold shower for the "pains". Anyway, as a result of all the lying down, I couldn't sleep. Thought I'd use it as an opportunity to correct my gammy sleeping.

A round about way of saying, I've not been up this early since... well since the last time I went to bed this late. Eh.
Anyway, I've gotten loads done! Did two paintings, drank all the coffee and am going for a walk once its bright enough for it not to be dangerous to walk around Navan unaccompanied by King Kong.

MORNING!!!

just about to drive to belfast, so i can drive straight back to donegal to pack and then drive to galway so i can be late for school. see ye's at human lunchtime so.

Dammit I WISH I WAS GOING TO WORK. My day is/has basically been, get up at 8.30, go for a walk, watch Frasier.....??????

I spent the weekend - aside from a semi-serious piss up on Friday night - in front of the TV. Between eating shit, staying up late watching crap like Diners Drive Ins and Dives till 3 in the morning and sleeping in, I have completely and utterly fucked my sleep cycle and couldn't sleep at all last night till 6 AM.

I'm a bit fucked now.

Also what I have learned from Diners Drive Ins and Dives...

...you can open a restaurant anywhere in America with the following 10 ingredients

Minced Beef
Onion
Ketchup
Salt
Sugar
Pepper
Oregano
Hot Sauce
Flour
Vegetable Oil

If you want to be an extra classy joint, add the following:

Bacon
Chicken stock gloop
Red Wine Vinegar

To be in the running for a Guy Fieri Michelin Star add:

Ancho chili powder
Balsamic Vinegar

easy peasy!

Also what I have learned from Diners Drive Ins and Dives...

...you can open a restaurant anywhere in America with the following 10 ingredients

Minced Beef
Onion
Ketchup
Salt
Sugar
Pepper
Oregano
Hot Sauce
Flour
Vegetable Oil

If you want to be an extra classy joint, add the following:

Bacon
Chicken stock gloop
Red Wine Vinegar

To be in the running for a Guy Fieri Michelin Star add:

Ancho chili powder
Balsamic Vinegar

easy peasy!

Kosher salt and celery salt. I heart Triple D.

Kosher salt and celery salt. I heart Triple D.

It's a guilty pleasure all right.

I should hate everything about him, from the backward sunglasses to the posing in a sportscar he doesn't own (and is driven from shoot to shoot by some (fortunate) Lackey)

He's actually funny when he's forced to eat offal and his ability to talk positively about some of the heart clogging shit he is forced to much on is admirable.

Speaking of Food Network stars

mmmmmm

Ellie_Krieger_001.jpg

Some people think he's a complete and utter prick but the fact is he relates very well to a wide range of people. He's Banter Man. I've seen him compared to Poochie. I think American food wankers hate him because his real name is Guy Ferry and he took on his great grandad's surname. It also helps that the show is only, what, 19 minutes per episode? Doesn't hang around long enough to stink.

For those of you madly interested in what I did after Frasier, my day actually went relatively productively. I even left the house for more than five hours. Did all of my old person style "correspondence" (never involves actually corresponding), then went to the library and wrote some articles for some people, did some jobhunting and read. I feel GOOD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back