Good man Stephen Ireland... (2 Viewers)

True.
And lest we forget...
JasAllbg.jpg

When you type "Stephen Ireland" into the Google toolbar, the first suggestion it gives is "Stephen Ireland hair".

Poor bastards a laughing stock.

Stephen Ireland moons for rebuttal

Having just scored the only goal in the truly dreadful Man City vs Sundoireland game, young Mr Ireland dropped his shorts to celebrate. Dunno whether the cacks stayed on. They didn't show it on Setanta.

good old 'Daddy Dick'.

City third in table after a performance like that and a 6-0 thrashing in previous league match.

wow.

What's your stance on young Ireland, seeing as you're always giving out blue murder about players who ditch international football in their early to mid thirties?

Surely this is worse no? He's playing the best football of his career, aged 21, and has opted out because he wears a rug.

Since then, Ireland has pulled out of the Republic squad a second time. Rumours have begun circling that Ireland is avoiding the Irish squad due to alleged bullying by teammates. Ireland has supposedly been losing his hair in recent years and is rumoured to have either had a hair transplant or acquired a wig, and this has reportedly led to the player being insulted and severely teased by some of his Irish teammates. This teasing is said to have led to Ireland distancing himself from the rest of the squad and gradually developed into more serious bullying, with one alleged incident involving Ireland being forcibly held down on the dressing room floor for several minutes while teammates pulled out his hair. Ireland is said to be receiving treatment from a psychologist to help him deal with the alleged bullying. [1]

Well I did not know that. Did you know that? I didn't know that. Hey, he's odd but if that shit happened.. fuck KEVIN KILBANE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back