Good man Stephen Ireland... (2 Viewers)

Congratulations to yourself and yours Ngbbbblth!! Have you not better things to be doing today?!

Keepin it real.

if he doesn't want to play, so be it. can't judge him. i mean, kevin kilbane still wants to play, and we judge him. where doe sit end?

happy sprog, btw.

if he doesn't want to play, so be it. can't judge him. i mean, kevin kilbane still wants to play, and we judge him. where doe sit end?

happy sprog, btw.

Remember when Matt Holland retired from international football? That was hilarious.

Congrats Nugglbith. It's way more manly to say it in a football thread.

Remember when Matt Holland retired from international football? That was hilarious.

god, don't we miss him? remember his debut? 1-1 draw with macedonia...ha ha ha. brought on with 20 minutes to go while we were winning and heading to euro 2000? legend.

Congratulations Paul, glad to hear everyone is healthy!

Two corporate tickets for Saturday's game just dropped on my desk. I'm gonna gorge on Prawn Sandwiches.

anyone else hope germany win this game 10-0 or so? then cyprus beat us 5-2 again? id take that any day over another campaign with stan in charge

No, as much as I hate Stan being in charge and think the sooner that we're rid of him I could never bring myself to want to see Ireland loose.

Did you guys know that he changed his name by deed poll so he could get picked for Ireland? His real name is Stephen Jackson and he's 100% English chav.
The FAI were happy to take him on board.

My style exactly.

god, don't we miss him? remember his debut? 1-1 draw with macedonia...ha ha ha. brought on with 20 minutes to go while we were winning and heading to euro 2000? legend.

ah come on now. he got us through against the Macaroons in Nippon.

My style exactly.

ah come on now. he got us through against the Macaroons in Nippon.
nothing agaisnt matty h, he did okay, but against the rinky dink nature of irelands managers, that they through an unknown into an international, uh, cauldron, in one of the most important games in our history that we can actually win, and the inevitable happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back