Good man Stephen Ireland... (2 Viewers)

nearly a thousands posts on Steve I !
this says more about the decline of thumped than him really.

what are Stephen and Jessica up to these days ?

Probably living in an aquarium somewhere, think this is their gaf

Who’s Stephen Ireland? Thread’s too long to go back through.

Says it all really.

He was a very good soccerball player many years ago. He played for a shit team, that became a great team with the help of Middle Eastern money. He held his own in that team for a bit, but got forced out by all of the crazy-money players that team got in. Also, even though he played well for the Republic of Ireland team, until he didn't any more, the Irish media treated him like a media whore, which was pretty disgraceful imo. And for all his skills on the pitch, he is a bit of a contrary dick. And certainly, his PR manager has a few questions to answer.

Now, years later, he's reappeared, which surprises no one.

I'm sure my succinctness is why I don't get a regular three hour gig on Off The Ball.

I'd fucking do anyone who called up my grandparents in that situation. "Hi granny Ireland, are you dead?". Again, people should have been around him, getting paid handsomely to help him out.

with 6 caps and 4 goals Stevie I. might as well have quit while he was ahead.

i've long since given up speaking up for S.I. but the initial media coverage
of the 'dead Granny' incident was appalling.

Ah, bollix in anyways

I thought ol' Stephen Ireland had done something
was thinking about all this the other day.
It was a tragedy (miscarriage) that sparked the whole thing and the media showed no compassion to Stephen or Jessica.
That young Clifford lad at Chelsea is some player, I think he's going to be the new Roy Keane
who was he?

It was a tragedy (miscarriage) that sparked the whole thing and the media showed no compassion to Stephen or Jessica.
Didn't they make up some story about dead grannies?

Listen, it's all water under the bridge, but I'm not entirely sure the miscarriage story rings true either.
He hated being with the international team cos they ladded up on him and fucked around with him - case in point, when he got his hair plus or extensions or whatever, they all hopped on him and started pulling his hair. Who would want to spend time with those pricks? For free like, no money being paid to him, and he's getting harrassed an bullied like he's in a schoolyard.
So he made up some stories to get out of it, and I can't blame him.

I'd say Damien Duff was a right little ganging up cock.

Like a shit Vardy...you can see Vardy walking in with two or three thickos behind him and picking up Ben Chilwell's posh shoes and doing a little high-pitched, mincing voice walking the shoes around on his hands. Thicko tones of Harvey Barnes' laugh behind him thuds off the coving.

Duff would be like that but without the imagination.

I'd say Damien Duff was a right little ganging up cock.

Like a shit Vardy...you can see Vardy walking in with two or three thickos behind him and picking up Ben Chilwell's posh shoes and doing a little high-pitched, mincing voice walking the shoes around on his hands. Thicko tones of Harvey Barnes' laugh behind him thuds off the coving.

Duff would be like that but without the imagination.

Didn't know Duff was a dope like that, but I'll take you at your word

It just saddens me that we lose players like ROy Keane (not without cause, I know) and Stephen Ireland just from having a kind of shit team/squad/organisational culture
Can't have helped us attract players that were on the fence with declaring for us or England or whoever.

I know it's different now with Kenny and all.
Just grinds my gears that we had so many obstacles in general to overcome, and then we made some more for ourselves.

Didn't know Duff was a dope like that, but I'll take you at your word
I just take one look at him - and I'm sitting here thinking - his smug little countenance, the feigned vibe of brooding intensity, taking pride in his own dumb ignorance whenever I see him on those panels of eh, analysts?: his combo of witlessness, vapidity and hollow cockiness really grinds my fucking gears.

He's like a dumb little shite in first year of secondary school who has some social currency because he's on all the school teams. Miserable, brainless little jock.

Nothing worse than a confident, arrogant fool.

Just saying that the lad is not quite right, and never has been

And I'm more worried about the poor fucker than amused by him
I must be getting old

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back