Good man Stephen Ireland... (1 Viewer)

Well I did not know that. Did you know that? I didn't know that. Hey, he's odd but if that shit happened.. fuck KEVIN KILBANE!

Go back a page or two. It's old news.

PS - I spotted that Superman crest alright from that picture. I was studying the fine arse on him.

Well I did not know that. Did you know that? I didn't know that. Hey, he's odd but if that shit happened.. fuck KEVIN KILBANE!

A lot of that is rumour and conjecture. It seems to be pretty well accepted fact that he's seeing a shrink but I thought it was more to do with depression issues, that's what I got from the hinting around it.

still, if he was being bullied by some cunts on the team then fuck it. you can't blame him for saying fuck ireland as a result. stan was obviously too much of a turd to sort it out.

if it were me though, I'd get the dickheads involved and two feet tackle them in training and end their careers. no way I'd let some scumbags stop me from playing for my country. unfortunately for me and for them, I'm unlikely to get called up from the DCU 6aside league. those pricks.

One man's bullying is another man's playful ribbing.

I'm sure there was a bit of slagging about his barnet, but footballers rip the arse out of each other constantly. They're all immature fucktards. 'Cept Graeme Le Saux, cos he reads the Guardian.

Sounds like the kids being a bit over sensitive.

here's what stephen hunt said about the whole brouhaha:

There was, Hunt said, banter, but "there's always banter. You only don't get banter if people don't like you. Can you imagine how much stick I get over my hair?"

I's say Ireland is just jealous of Hunt's long, lustrous mane.

possibly, yeah. but the other story in wikipedia - which could be untrue of course - was that they held him down and pulled his hair out. that shit's asking for a carrie style revenge.

Yeah Hunt denies that. The full article i quoted is here:

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/ireland-was-not-bullied-insists-hunt-1200490.html

He gives him fairly short shrift.

Frankly, in my book, if he's fit enough to pull his pants down for his club, then he should be playing for his country.

Don Givens left him out fo the squad today, and said, pretty much, that he's leaving the mess for the next man to sort out.

yeah saw that - and Dunphy said "I have no idea what goes on in Don Givens' head" hehe. yeah that's bullshit. Stevo is undeniably insane. the shit from his bebo was absolute confirmation of that.

IrelandPinkRange_800x459.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back