Go Vegetarian (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 42
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 4
Haha! I was expecting this

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

We haven't met in a while have we? I know plenty of fat vegetarians and even, gasp, fat vegans

It's possible to eat unhealthily while avoiding animal products

Watercress is amazing in sandwiches. I'm addicted. Its also good for everything that ails you.

Watercress.jpg

here folks, can you freeze soya milk??

There are some issues that you want to consider while freezing soy milk. Size of the soy milk’s package is the first one. The package should be noticeable larger than the volume of the beverage. Soy milk consists mostly of water and, as we all know, water changes its capacity while freezing. Because of that, the liquid should have some space to grow inside the container. Otherwise soy milk might destroy the container and spill in the freezer. You should consider storing the soy milk in an airtight container – this way your lactose-free drink won’t absorb any odors from the freezer. If you need to unfreeze your soy milk, you should thaw it in the fridge. After that, it needs to be shaken, stirred or mixed because water will be separated from other contents of the liquid. There is one more thing that you should bear in mind – try not to keep soy milk in the freezer for a prolonged time (like more than a few months past the expiration date). It might end up being spoiled after thawing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back