Giving up the smokes (2 Viewers)

Was off the smokes two months but now am back on them when i'm having a drink, hopefully try and stop that soon enough

yeah, you know can you can give em up any time you want so you should definitely just have one last hit
and make it an extra big one

4 days 5 hours.

Will not last the weekend.

Withdrawal is like being on shit pills.
best of luck.

I'm off them since new years but rely heavily on an e cig which I'm thinking of kicking now. was supposed to be a temporary thing. fuck sake. DAMN YOU NICTOTINE! DAMN YOU TO HELL!! in short, cold turkey really is the best job

had a drink/gone to pub yet?

best of luck.

I'm off them since new years but rely heavily on an e cig which I'm thinking of kicking now. was supposed to be a temporary thing. fuck sake. DAMN YOU NICTOTINE! DAMN YOU TO HELL!! in short, cold turkey really is the best job

had a drink/gone to pub yet?

Had a beer at the house only. I've been playing devils avacodo by actually leaving smokes in the car at all times (i kind of live in my car). I'm either going to smoke a load of grass and not go out or e-cig or just melt. i'll see.

those manky disgusting herbal cigarettes you get in health shops (as opposed to the lovely healthy ones you get elsewhere) are decent enough for at least maintaining some kind of habit for a while without the obvious good stuff. managed to go cold turkey for the best part of a year a few years back, used these for the first few days. might do shit for others obviously. an option at the very least

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back