Giving up the smokes (2 Viewers)

E cigs saved my life!..by Go

Fucking amazing..and funnily enough..my supervisor rang me earlier..I thought I was in trouble over something I may or may not have done..anyway..he was ringing cos Bernie at the front desk wanted to know what e cig I'm using cos she wanted to get her husband one for chrimbo.

I directed her herre

E cigs saved my life!..by Go

Fucking amazing..and funnily enough..my supervisor rang me earlier..I thought I was in trouble over something I may or may not have done..anyway..he was ringing cos Bernie at the front desk wanted to know what e cig I'm using cos she wanted to get her husband one for chrimbo.

I directed her herre
But what's the deal, like with the liquids? Wear can you pick it up? What is it like? Are some better than others? Do all kits work with the same cartridges?

But what's the deal, like with the liquids? Wear can you pick it up? What is it like? Are some better than others? Do all kits work with the same cartridges?
Thats a lot of questions.And it really is rather hard to answer because of the myriad options available.

Just order a Kanger Evod starter kit and a few bottles of juice.And let yer buddy work the rest out.Its a deep enough hobby

I'm gonna start stocking up on supplies I think.

I don't wanna give up.

on an ecig since start of jan. no desire for tobacco. really doing the job great.

however, coughing up serious shit of late. i know this is all part of the giving up tobacco process but im pretty sure the ecig is contributing to this. any other folk on these things find this? gave up cigs a few years ago and dont remember this level of heaving up crap

better health was the main reason (i.e. not wasting money on fags) for giving up and trying an alternative. would really like to know to what extent these e cigs are unhealthy. anyone got any good reading for the pros/cons of these things. lot of conflicting stuff out there

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back