Giving up the smokes (3 Viewers)

RIGHT!Just had my first shot at an electric ciggie.Theres a decent kick off it.Just one blow and I was all good.
I hope to fuck I can quit smoking this time.I'd take being strung out on electro tabs over Amber Leaf any day even..

I got a new microphone and I don't wanna fuck up the capsule with poxy tar n shit.

there's this ad on bus stops over here which is a close up of a cigarette ans there's a horrible looking cancerous growth on the cigarette. it's pretty effective, i couldn't stop picturing it. it's rank.
Screen-shot-2012-12-28-at-10.55.53-e1356691916978.png

there's this ad on bus stops over here which is a close up of a cigarette ans there's a horrible looking cancerous growth on the cigarette. it's pretty effective, i couldn't stop picturing it. it's rank.
Screen-shot-2012-12-28-at-10.55.53-e1356691916978.png

Yeah, they have been doing that in other countries for a while now. Slowly coming in over here instead of just the general text warning.

I'd say to anyone trying to give them up, have a go with the electronic cigarettes. Been off them 4 months, bar the odd one when I'm locked, but I reckon that's acceptable. Was a 20 or 30 a day man since I was 13, the E Cigs did the trick.

As an aside, I have 6 or 7 100 gramme tins of Pueblo/American Spirit tobacco to flog. Cost price. Organic cancer at bargain price.

Anyone tried that champix stuff?
My brother was on it and gave up the smokes no bother,conversely, I got into a taxi some years back and the driver was on them and on the verge of a breakdown,really aggressive initially but once I gave him a smoke he relaxed a bit. Still,not too encouraging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back