Giving up the smokes (1 Viewer)

The temptation is always going to be there, and it's worse when some beers have been involved. But consciousness of old age creeping up on me is beginning to sink in, that and fear of death... my days of reckless youth are behind me.

;)

This is it.I'm starting again.Right now.

FAGS BE FUCKING GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was off them six weeks until saturday night...my first time out not drinking, needed something to do apart from drinking loads of red bull and irn bru

I'm glad to see this thread still here.
I went to the Doctor on Monday cos I couldn't breathe. He told me I'd be dead in ten years if I didn't quit smoking. For real.
So I'm 24 hours off the fags. Never even tried before. But I'm never going back.

Nice to see this thread, as it reminded me that I'm five years off the smokes. Above is what I posted on 6 July 2006. That's after 15 years of smoking.
Hells yes!!!!

That's impressive Hokey! I've been off them again for 2 months now, after going back on them for two weeks while in France. I enjoyed my two weeks smoking, but glad to be off them again.

First gig tonight after 3 days smoke free.I'm loving whats happening to me voice!

It cant hurt thats for sure.But hardened smokers wont give a toss.

I'm on top of the non-smoking world right now.Enjoying a nicotine lozenge with my coffee this morning.
I've never been so determined to do anything in my life.Jesus I hope I can keep it going.I think I can.But jazes....the temptation can be overfuckingwhelming.
The serious addictive nature of fags alone should be reason enough to ban them outright.

It really makes you wonder about the apparatus of the state..allowing this drug to be so widely available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back