Giving up the smokes (1 Viewer)

quitting smokes is fucken amazing.

it's best to steer clear of drinking or other smokers for a few months and avoid pricks.

then when the time is right, drinking is deadly, in fact everything is just better.

and remember avoid idiot's.

Bought the alan carr book again today. Feeling fucked and dehydrated all the time now, reckon it's the fags, ironic seeing as i'm only smoking about ten a day now, least i've ever smoked.

I lasted three days, which apprently is laughable.

The mother shouldnt have told me that she was on those inhaler things for 6 months, I couldnt handle the way I was feeling for six months. I know its meant to get easier but the amount of food I was putting back was terrible.

Going to try again soon.

And the brother told me he was proud of me for giving up and all. Probaly the first and last time I will ever hear that.

hey Roisin. nice one.

try 4 days next time.

and it does get better, really quickly.

3rd day is actually the worst of them all, for some reason.

doesnt matter what ya do while your quitting.

still off em since jan 1st. My advice is go on a bender and smoke loads and then you are so hungover you wont feel like smoking for the next day and try to keep it going. sounds funny but channel all the energy for wanting a smoke into not wanting a smoke.

Bought some Nicorettes over Xmas, didnt pay any attention to them until I was at the airport nearly 3 weeks ago about to head away for a few days, ditched the fags, slapped on a patch and apart from one slip while buckled which I remember not enjoying one bit, Ive been doing ok, well ok in the sense, I still want a fag but the patches are keeping the cravings at bay most of the time

if i had even one drag/nicotine patch/joint id be back on em.

full on cold turkey

i think im finished with fags/tobacco forever

take the patches off. they are redosing a drug that leaves your system after 3 days.

that's why there is still a physical craving for a smoke.

I went out and got unmercifully shit faced at xmas, didn't smoke, talked at length about the possibility of having a smoke, but didn't.

Fucken deadly.

did they not think maybe someone played a trick on the guy? why would a normal cigarette explode for feck's sake

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ran out of smokes at 10 o'clock last night.Still have none and no money to buy any so I'm gonna make a go of it.

I just raided the change jar and got some rollies.

Weak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back