Giving up the smokes (2 Viewers)

Catwoman said:
Hector Grey said:
yeah wimmin who smoke are up for it all right. only sluts smoke. it's true. /quote]

Paul Daniels said as much to me once. When I was a student I was working in a theatre and was there on a celebrity-filled opening night (by celebs I mean Rolf Harris, Daniels and Debbie and a few people from Neighbours). I was enjoying a smoke with a couple of other studes after lamping loads of champers and the midget magician comes up to us and says 'You are very pretty girls, but in showbiz, if we want to make a woman look tarty we stick a cigarette in her hand'.

:eek:

did he do any magic for you?

Catwoman said:
Hector Grey said:
yeah wimmin who smoke are up for it all right. only sluts smoke. it's true. /quote]

Paul Daniels said as much to me once. When I was a student I was working in a theatre and was there on a celebrity-filled opening night (by celebs I mean Rolf Harris, Daniels and Debbie and a few people from Neighbours). I was enjoying a smoke with a couple of other studes after lamping loads of champers and the midget magician comes up to us and says 'You are very pretty girls, but in showbiz, if we want to make a woman look tarty we stick a cigarette in her hand'.

:eek:

I hope you hit him. If not at the time, then some time in the future

I emptied the bin in my bedroom there and was more than a little surprised by the amount of empty fag boxes in it. Bad buzz.

Smoking's bad for you kids

george mcfly said:
has anyone ever tried to shave themselves a cool receding hairline?

when i was a kid bruce willis's receding hairline in moonlighting was the height of cool.. one of my friends thought that this might be a look that an 11 year old could pull off, and so tried to shave himself a bruce willis with his da's razor.. he made a balls of it though and ended up looking like dracula

c0De_n1NjA said:
here georgie, i got you some nicorette gum. be strong for Dara.

hahahahahadeadly!
amn't talkin to Dara at the moment he got in a huff cause he thinks he looks more like jack nicholson than i do
he smokes silk cut ultra

george mcfly said:
hahahahahadeadly!
amn't talkin to Dara at the moment he got in a huff cause he thinks he looks more like jack nicholson than i do
he smokes silk cut ultra

Bitch.

D. x

george mcfly said:
mr. big man on the internet eh?

who'll be the one knockin over to my house later on for a lend of a bluey?

Not anymore dude, my mam caught me masturbating to big brother. I was looking at Lea's breasts, but when my mam came in Pete was onscreen.
I have to go for a pint with my Dad later.

Dara said:
Not anymore dude, my mam caught me masturbating to big brother. I was looking at Lea's breasts, but when my mam came in Pete was onscreen.
I have to go for a pint with my Dad later.

what, not even hip hop honeys?

I dont think i'll ever to be able to grip my penis again after seeing my mothers expression when she walked in and saw me and pete. Wanking is out from now on, and we'll have to look at pissing on a case by case basis.

D.

Dara said:
I dont think i'll ever to be able to grip my penis again after seeing my mothers expression when she walked in and saw me and pete. Wanking is out from now on, and we'll have to look at pissing on a case by case basis.

D.

what about that inflatable incredible hulk you had? the gap between his bicep and pectorals if you blew him up just a bit too much? you said a bit of toothpaste and you were away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back