Giving up the smokes (1 Viewer)

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Threads
RIGHT!Just had my first shot at an electric ciggie.Theres a decent kick off it.Just one blow and I was all good.
I hope to fuck I can quit smoking this time.I'd take being strung out on electro tabs over Amber Leaf any day even..

I got a new microphone and I don't wanna fuck up the capsule with poxy tar n shit.

Bernie Lomax

Threads
there's this ad on bus stops over here which is a close up of a cigarette ans there's a horrible looking cancerous growth on the cigarette. it's pretty effective, i couldn't stop picturing it. it's rank.

Jill Hives

Once Removed
Contributor
Threads
Website
25.media.tumblr.com
there's this ad on bus stops over here which is a close up of a cigarette ans there's a horrible looking cancerous growth on the cigarette. it's pretty effective, i couldn't stop picturing it. it's rank.
Yeah, they have been doing that in other countries for a while now. Slowly coming in over here instead of just the general text warning.

El Topo

Threads
I'd say to anyone trying to give them up, have a go with the electronic cigarettes. Been off them 4 months, bar the odd one when I'm locked, but I reckon that's acceptable. Was a 20 or 30 a day man since I was 13, the E Cigs did the trick.

As an aside, I have 6 or 7 100 gramme tins of Pueblo/American Spirit tobacco to flog. Cost price. Organic cancer at bargain price.

Threads
Anyone tried that champix stuff?
My brother was on it and gave up the smokes no bother,conversely, I got into a taxi some years back and the driver was on them and on the verge of a breakdown,really aggressive initially but once I gave him a smoke he relaxed a bit. Still,not too encouraging.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Melodrama
    Hard Feelings/Loveless
    Lorde
    Melodrama
  • The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place
    Memorial
    Explosions In The Sky
    The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads